Are these ready

Darknight420710

Hi all 

A friend has asked me if I think these are ready and tbh I dint think they are but thought I'd ask on here for advice 

He isn't yet a member but I'm sure he's going to join sometime soon. 

He lives over in Spain and grows in soil inside the tent and is doing seedstockers RucuCucuOG Auto he said they're light an airy and are touching rhe light in his 160 high tent 

Anyway this is now aroumd 11wk and there's been some serious heatwaves over in Spain but what's your thoughts.. are they ready?

large.Screenshot_20230916-113950_Instagram.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230916-113941_Instagram.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230916-113928_Instagram.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230916-113920_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Darknight420710

Sorry but it's scorched, I'd go with what grotbags said and lump in hash.

Tho even with good Temps I had autos looking like that,I avoid autos since last few fails, buy your mate some decent photos and put them in tent when you move this crap out.

Agreed, compost it, there's no trichs to make hash from. I'm assuming electricity is cheap where you are? That's a colossal waste of electricity and time.

• Like 2

Take it down, dry it and roll a spliff, then decide. To be honest, I have smoked worse looking weed than that and was quite surprised when I came round an hour later with a smile on my face :)

• Like 2

Cooked to fuck and in my opinion not worth the leccy to carry on. 

Chop and hash the lot then start some photos for the Spanish “winter” would be my advice. 

• Like 2

Marketing blurb usually associated  with cannabis flowers for consumption; 

*Dense solid buds

*covered in trichomes

*overpowering terpenes

*Grown with care

*not riddled with necrosis or rot

What OP has posted is the total opposite, so bad it's not even worth a few bags of ice for making hash because there are literally zero trichomes.

I wouldn't want to put those 'flowers' into my bubble bags.

The horticultural equivalent of a dead parrot. lol  

Not at all I was asked a question and I said I didnt think that they were as I find when I grow weed i have swollen calyx but I'll ask and the consensus is they're over done.

Hes took them down and trichome are there and alot Amber and cloudy so I'm sure he'll get something from them