some advice for my old brain

geogeo

hi guys can anyone put me in the right direction , i need to read up on growin auto's indoors attic groom , my fist grow was auto's 2017 , an as im a old git,

i have forgot the most off the correct procedure ,, i just need a quick recap ,  ANY good views on the , y,tube uk . or here !!,  lookin forward for your replys,  kind regards geogeo

Growing autos isn't a dark art and there's no more to it than growing photoperiods.

For me the main thing with autos is you've got to be really attentive. If you fuck up in any way they're not forgiving. Unlike photoperiod's where you've got time to rectify over watering or a deficency or a snapped stem.. Auto's are on a pre-defined lifecycle so they can't recover.

• Like 4

I like auto flowers but i use a auto-pot set up so you cant really fuck up watering  get the ec and ph right in the res tank and your away

I got my self a ac infinity tent with the computer  control thing so mosty of it is automated  and you can keep a eye on it from phone app

im lazy and the less work the better lol

I love the ac infinity stuff

even with the last grow getting fungus gnats from a bad bag of soil i still manged to get just under 10oz from 4 autos

I normal germinate in peat plugs there pop em in 15l auto pots as soon as the stick there heads up

Edited by smallbuds
  • Like 1