Mack and Crack, Apollo Black Cherry finish time

Strawberry Fields

I'm currently vegging the Mack and Crack and Apollo Black Cherry. I know lots of members have done them (I've just read through some of the threads). I was just wondering what day you cut them down?

• Like 3

Iirc my Apollo black cherries came down on a Wednesday :yep:

In all seriousness i took em at a shade under 10 weeks, i think day 68 of flower but they easily could have gone 77 days.

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Just now, BilgePump said:

Iirc my Apollo black cherries came down on a Wednesday :yep:

In all seriousness i took em at a shade under 10 weeks, i think day 68 of flower but they easily could have gone 77 days.

lol

thanks.

• Like 3

A wonderful choice :george:    

My 2 fav SS cultivars  ,  both outdoors but both produced wonderful plants,  full of flavour and pokey :yep:

Good luck with them mate.  

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, OldFord said:

My 2 fav SS cultivars

Got a least favourite?

We are currently staring at a jar of rucu cucu and neither of us want to smoke it , honestly its fuckin rank unfortunately, no terps no high , just headache fuel.

• Like 4

Just now, BilgePump said:

Got a least favourite?

We are currently staring at a jar of rucu cucu and neither of us want to smoke it , honestly its fuckin rank unfortunately, no terps no high , just headache fuel.

I wasnt impressed by an older SS cultivar thats now been dropped -  Nicole Cream  .... wa meh in all dept.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, BilgePump said:

Got a least favourite?

Apollo Black Cherry sounds amazing, I'd walk 100 miles for a strain that genuinely had some cherry flavours. My last grow had a Mandarin Punch Auto among them and while the other two I grew (Purple Punch Auto and Gelato Auto) came out smelling wonderful and tasting pretty good - despite the peak temperatures they suffered, the Mandarin Punch ("5* amazing flavour", "one for the kief lovers", "wonderful orange smell") smelled and tasted of absolutely fuck all.  Very good and potent high though.  I have filed it under "camouflage weed" to consume in less advantageous locations and am now philosophical.  Weird though.

I know nobody asked, but eh... :rofl: 

• Like 3

@MidgeSmith one of my abc's was proper fruity.

Bang on cherry yogurt on the nose , more candyfloss when smoked, very very similar to the ethos' fruity pebbles i had but nicer with a bit more dunt.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

@MidgeSmith one of my abc's was proper fruity.

Bang on cherry yogurt on the nose , more candyfloss when smoked, very very similar to the ethos' fruity pebbles i had but nicer with a bit more dunt.

Sounds absolutely yes! :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MidgeSmith said:

Apollo Black Cherry sounds amazing, I'd walk 100 miles for a strain that genuinely had some cherry flavours. My last grow had a Mandarin Punch Auto among them and while the other two I grew (Purple Punch Auto and Gelato Auto) came out smelling wonderful and tasting pretty good - despite the peak temperatures they suffered, the Mandarin Punch ("5* amazing flavour", "one for the kief lovers", "wonderful orange smell") smelled and tasted of absolutely fuck all.  Very good and potent high though.  I have filed it under "camouflage weed" to consume in less advantageous locations and am now philosophical.  Weird though.

I know nobody asked, but eh... :rofl: 

If your after a cherry flavor black cherry punch by in house is the one I had black cherry punch X Mac subbies and got a bcp leaner and it tasted and smelt of pure cherry's.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Darknight420710 said:

Day 74 for me, I normally chop most around day 70/77 unless it's sativa dominant then I'll go longer

Im quite impatient. Ive only completed about 12 grows, Ive never managed to get past day 65 despite telling myself i wont chop till they are ready this time.

I am going to wait till they are ready this time. lol

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

If your after a cherry flavor black cherry punch by in house is the one I had black cherry punch X Mac subbies and got a bcp leaner and it tasted and smelt of pure cherry's.

Thanks for the tip :)

• Like 2