New Member MS

Rab B

Just dropped in to say "Hi".  While I'm an experienced gardener for ornamentals and stuff, Growing 420 type seeds is new to me.  If anyone has experience of the best strains (and lights in winter) for helping with MS I'd be pleased to take advice from those who know much more than I do

• Like 7

Hiya Rab and welcome to UK420 :yep:

I don’t have any experience with MS so can’t advise on that front.

We’re a mostly friendly bunch around here :taz:

I’d recommend you run a grow diary,

so that folk can offer help and advice along the way :thumsup:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Hi and welcome .... lol

Sorry to hear about the MS, I do not suffer but my neighbour does and I gave them some Banana dance and they are very happy with it.

But remember not all will have the same experience with a particular strain and you'll find plenty more advice here from people with close up and personal experience :yinyang:

Don't be shy to ask .....

@Shumroom suggestion to do a diary is a good one :skin_up:

Are you going indoor or outdoors ?

Best wishes :yinyang:

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum.

i have had MS for 13 year or so. everyone is different with it regarding symptoms/effects. so much for you to read up on.

when i was told i had it i thought thats it my lifes over. how wrong was i! i get on and enjoy life as best as i can.

Best of luck with your journey.

• Like 3

hi mate & welcome

smoke a lot n find what strains you like. also, if you look at the descriptions on a lot of the seed banks, it says what medical conditions the bud is good for

mystic

Hi @Rab B

Can't comment on the MS side but have friends who's parents have it. Only advice is start off with a low thc strain, it can be quite a shock for first time users be it smoking, vaping, eating, oils, etc. Plenty of sections on here to show how to care for, cropping, drying,  baking, preparing oils.......

Best of luck,  your gardening experience should bring you great results and it's certainly fun and addictive seeing all those colours and fruits ripen :P

Welcome to the board mate :yep: 

Sorry no experience with MS ,   im sure trialling numerous cultivars until you find the right one will be half the fun :yep:

Get a diary going and all the best with it mate.  

Has one procurred herb from anywhere before ?    if so any idea of names of the stuff you found more suitable or effective ?   

This will help narrow the selection process down.