Owd HSO strains

mikeydoughnut

Ey up. I know hso had a good few fans here so what did/do folk make of the older stuff - before I even owned a plant pot! The trainwreck & purple trainwreck, Lemon Thai Kush and sour diesel #2 in particular? Worth a wank or not?

I did buy some Trainwreck seeds from greenhouse fantasy seeds years ago. After smoking it inthe Dam. Absolutely loved it, the grow wasn't a great yielder but boy did it pack a punch. I have a few seeds croosed with the trainwreck, will give them a go pretty soon again, its hard deciding what to sprout next so am going to go with what I read on the boards somewhere...... 3 of each strain and one should get a decent m/f ratio.

Trainwreck x pgooey

Dexter:  Zulu x Ghost Train Haze

Tora Vora:  Choom Jah x Ghost Train Haze

Ghost Train Haze x Ghost Train Haze

PW f2'S which I am sure is the purplewreck.

• Like 2

@The Villan that’s what sorta piqued my interest was the potency. Obviously it’s only opinion but on listening to podcasts here n there I heard one guy mention Trainwreck. I think it was a discussion where potency/effect negated every other detractor in this one persons opinion. Mine too btw. But given these types on the podcasts get the choicest of cuts and I’m considering HSO fems I was hoping someone could say they’re worth a run. 

Rare dankness always appeals to me. The Ghost Train and Scott’s OG. I’ll be sure to follow if yer post the grow they all sound lovely :) 

• Like 1

Have also got Dead Prez OG from lifesblood seeds.

A Combination of the Presidential OG (OC) by way of the Sunshine Daydream-( Bodhiseeds)

This is one I am favouring too.

But then I look at the subbie seeds I have in the seed tub and I sit scratching my head :)

I grew out the Casey Jones also , they were from sure fire seeds, amazing strong smoke from what I recall.

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 2

Nice problem to have innit @The Villan :) the subbies I have are bonkers too really. I’m doing sunk x widow and chelatoblasters atm. The Smile x Psychosis x Black Domina wink at me everytime though. If I have enough spare I’m doing a lifer next payday though. Just make choosing that bit easier lol 

Casey Jones is another one I’ve considered. Seems like we’re on the same page! I know Devils Harvest have/had the cut from true canna but how representative the seeds are I’m not sure. 

Not done any the strains you’ve named mate. Easily one the best plants I’ve grown though was an HSO strain. Done two strains by em and both had above average plants. Be good to hear how you get on with their sour diesel. Am gonna be hunting for some the strains from back in teens soon. 

• Like 1

I had a banging passion fruit punch, couple of hermie velvet octanes but I wanna try their sapphire og and og kush been on my list a long time the sapphire og.

• Like 2

I done a chocolate mint og years ago from them and wish I had kept a cut, it had a lovely flavour and high, yield wasn't great but made up for it in taste and effect.

My mates dad done trainwreck and pretty sure it was from them too, he kept it for a long time and lost it when busted but had it backed up elsewhere and pretty sure he still runs it. It was a super strong smoke if I remember rightly.

• Like 2

Yeah I feel like I’ve missed out @stummer. Smoking my first ever diesel weed. Never grown or smoked it before. Fuuuuuck man it’s so good. Got it from Connoisseur. It’s just pure petroleum. Be nice to search a few diesels. 

@UKsFinest I got a few hso OG Kush as single freebies. Have you heard good things? 

Cheers @Hazeytones :) just drying 2 Choc mint v1’s and revegging the stumps. The smell is to die for. Hopefully they smoke as well. If they reveg I think they’re worth a pollen chuck or selfing for subbies. That’ll be next year though now. Might have to bite on those train wreck. Just have to wait for payday. Sick of paying everything on time like a good lad. They can suck my cock for a month I’m having a treat. 

• Like 3

@mikeydoughnut I was going to say if it's the v2s available today I don't know what they would be like but the v1 was banging. If it's anything like the one I had I'm sure you'll be pleased with it. It's one that I kick myself about not keeping. Deffo worth keeping to play about with I reckon.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@UKsFinest I got a few hso OG Kush as single freebies. Have you heard good things? 

I'm pretty sure I've seen some good examples on here of their og kush a few years back, and the sapphire og too

• Like 1

I think i've only done one of their strains, it was Lemon Garlic OG. It was a few years back now so I can't recall too much except for I infused it into some virgin olive oil. I'm not sure I've ever been that stoned before :stoned:

• Like 2