Purpling reveg fans - deficiency?

Gaijin

Morning folks :) 

I've been revegging this girl for quite a few weeks now. She's in a 10L pot, so hasn't been the easiest to feed. I've tried not to overwater, so she's had very little, really. Most recently she got the same feed that the mum's got, which was 1ml Intense Organix grow with a splash of root tonic, although probably not much more than a couple of hundred mls. The pot weighs approx. the same as it has for weeks

Temps are 24/25 lights on, 23/24 lights off, on a 22/2 cycle. 

The leaves are starting to purple. Not sure if it's age-related, reveg-related or nute-related. I'd hate to lose her now, just as the reveg is coming alive. Help much appreciated :)  

The lighter green growth you see is another plant. Pretty busy in there at the moment lol 

large.RevegPurple.jpg

• Like 2

Are there new leaves on the plant? If so what colour are they?

Have you tried using Plant Magic Evolution? It's what I used to use when re-vegging.

• Like 2

A couple of very new shoots only, early days yet. But they are light green, so maybe the purpling on the big fans is age-related  

• Like 1

You're fine bud, it's the genetics, I wouldn't worry as long as she's not dying on her arse and you still have healthy new shoots all is good.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Just old cold leaves. When you re-veg the plant has technically seen it's lifecycle, you will det those old leaves doing some odd colours and def's. I had a Gorilla Glue I revegged and the leaves went black as night, really full on black. It still gave me fully healthy clones after a while.

• Like 3

@Arbre Medicinal @HazyDaze @GreenVision thanks gents, reassured :yep: 

It's also occurred to me, standing in front of her a few minutes ago, that the heat mat is being turned on and off by a probe in a 2L pot. I'm thinking that the 10L pot might not be quite as warm as she would like. I've got another heat mat lying around somewhere, so I'll have a jiggle around when the lights come back on and get her under her own mat

• Like 2