Silver Bullet Roots Question

Caly

Hi All,

I use an automated watering system that uses open lines into each pot that is pumped in from a 400l reservoir that stores my feed (Buddhas Tree nutes) 

I want to add a maintenance cleaner into the res to keep my tank free from bacteria and other nastier and have brought silver bullet roots, just double checking this is ok to use in the res for this system and will do the trick? Thanks 

That’s a big res sliver bullet is unbelievable you can pretty much finish a crop with root rot and it sorts it out 100% recommend sure I read somewhere as long as you don’t use organic as the silver bullet will kill it could be wrong tho. But I use with great effect in a 200l res

• Like 2

Yeah have to agree with @gavlp20 silver bullet is the dogs nuts and his right not good with organic beneficial Bactria grows as it will kill. I use it with house and garden range and have no issues you can run it just as a preventative measure at half rate just a tip keep an eye on your ph as mine did spike abit. it’s also a good room cleaner too. 

• Like 2

@Caly 

The dosage rate is 2ml per 10l no disease or 4ml per 10l if you have disease i do follow the dosage rate and never had root rot as of yet in Dwc buckets I do usually have a spare bucket when changing res water and I submerge the roots in a solution for a few minutes. 

• Like 1

Just now, Greenfingers95 said:

The dosage rate is 2ml per 10l no disease or 4ml per 10l

Thanks mate. I’ll use 2ml then. I’m not using dwc just a res full of feed pumped into pots inside my grow room, so just using it for res maintenance alone is ok?

Just now, Caly said:

Thanks mate. I’ll use 2ml then. I’m not using dwc just a res full of feed pumped into pots inside my grow room, so just using it for res maintenance alone is ok?

yeah no problem just keep an eye on ph if you have a ph pen as it did spike with my feed H&G aqua flakes. 

• Like 1

Just now, Greenfingers95 said:

yeah no problem just keep an eye on ph if you have a ph pen as it did spike with my feed H&G aqua flakes. 

Thank you mate