Is she almost ready?

mystic_roots

I’m pretty sure I know what the answers are but I’d like some opinions. Both are autoflowering and have been having 24 hours a light since they poked their heads up out the soil. Diary wise I’m on day 87 so well past their ETA’s but that’s usually normal for me!

First two pictures are from the same plant and 2 different bud sites. 

large.IMG_6868.jpeg

large.IMG_6869.jpeg

Now the problem child plant, amnesia. There are a lot of brown pistils but those at the top seem to be foxtailing, not major but there are signs and I think it’s because they’re too close to the light, problem being I can’t physically raise the light anymore but they’re shooting white pistils. I'm aware that if this carries on too long they can loose their potency so I’m wondering if I should chop them at the same time which I’m aiming for the end of this week. I'm also giving them 6 hours of darkness at the moment but I'm wondering if I should drop it to 12/12

large.IMG_6870.jpeg

large.IMG_6871.jpeg

Im thinking they need at least another week but any tips, options greatly appreciated. 

Edited by mystic_roots
  • Like 1

Hi mate if you can upload whole plant pics that would be handy from what I can see there's alot of clear trics it's not ready yet

• Like 1

I can but I’m rather ashamed to do so. I was doing so well and then they went a bit downhill 3 weeks ago but I think I’ve recovered them although the one on the right is turning leaves yellow very quickly so I think it’s locked out, I’m letting her dry out as she’s not happy but hopefully she’ll be ok, she’s more sparkly though and I think she’ll be done before the left one. 

large.IMG_6874.jpeg

large.IMG_6873.jpeg

• Like 3