Sweets Auto Mandy - garden.

OldFord

Sweet Seeds  Cream Mandarine  auto  -  in the garden.  

large_061.JPGlarge_062.JPGlarge_063.JPGlarge_064.JPGlarge_065.JPGlarge_066.JPGlarge_067.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_069.JPGlarge_070.JPGlarge_071.JPGlarge_072.JPGlarge_073.JPG

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual !
  • Like 8

Wow, looks great :george:

It's visible that the plant suffered with weather conditions but still she produced a lot of trichomes and looks very frosty :yep:

All the best with it and sweet smokes :smokin:

tommy

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Wow, looks great :george:

It's visible that the plant suffered with weather conditions but still she produced a lot of trichomes and looks very frosty :yep:

All the best with it and sweet smokes :smokin:

tommy

Yeah mate , the weathers beatenn the shit outta the autos this year mate !  

BUT shes held out, defied the rot unlike some others around :yep:    She seems to cope well in adverse weather , or has done for me.

Hence shes been in the garden every year for the last 12yrs now :yep:    

Strawberry Cola & Apricot Glue i think will going out next year with the Mandy.     See how they perform.  

After years of searching  .... i finally found an old pack of  Snow Fruit :wub:      So snapped those up with some  Crystal Candy & wild rose also. 

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual !
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

Epic stuff dude. :toot:

I'm really tempted to go full Sweet next year...

I van honestly say i have had zero issues with Sweets gear in the garden and i have ran a few lol       Always been impressed and happy with their plants.  

I grabbed some Crystal Candy & Wild Rose as they are now last units , also see a few other cultivars in last units so im guessing a few lines being dropped now.  

Would be nice to get them back on board here as its been a ghost town of late.  

• Like 1