Auto White Widow harvest question

f2t

I have 2 Auto White Widow plants that have been growing for around 11 weeks and some parts of the plants look about ready to me (the lower branches). Should I harvest just those parts and leave the main stems to keep going or will that hurt things? 

I dont have a magnifying glass so I can only go by the hairs - some of which have gone past orange and are now getting darker and shrinking. 

Grown in a greenhouse and Im a bit worried about condensation so would be good to bring things to an end sooner rather than later if possible... 

Any thoughts? I could just chop the lot?! 

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 3

Welcome to UK420 :) 

The link below will help you with uploading your photos to this site,

for use in your posts ;) 

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/397925-help-for-new-comers-uploading-to-uk420/

Also this site is getting a major refurb to its software and currently Browsers based on Chromium,

Eg Chrome etc do not work properly with this forum.

The best alternative is to use Firefox or Safari :thumsup:

Atb

:yinyang:

Just now, Black Shadow said:

Bud rot is just starting, you might as well cut off the best bits and put the rest to run as bubble 

Even the main tips where the pistols are white? Or just the bits that are most ready (and remove the but rot bits)

42 minutes ago, f2t said:

Even the main tips where the pistols are white? Or just the bits that are most ready (and remove the but rot bits)

The bits that are almost ready can come off now and remove the bud rot, watch out for the rot to continue as it dries 

As for the rest, depending on the weather forecast for the next few weeks with you, it’s your decision whether to leave it or take it now, humidity is your enemy 

I harvested the mains on my Auto White Widow and let the lowers go another couple of weeks. Does no harm at all. Its better to harvest something rather than lose the lot.

large.IMG_20230812_074514_copy_1203x1600.jpg

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...