Tasty tasty very very tasty

5Lip

My last run was really tasty, not the initial taste or smell unique to the strain, but an after taste that lingered (for a few hrs) and was really (really!) pleasant (can only liken it to your first bite from your favourite meal) I got to the stage where I felt I was smoking for the flavour / after taste than the hit itself, really strange feeling that I've never had before. Have to admit it wasn't the most potent bud but I blamed poor drying practice, but still I really enjoyed it whilst wondering how I'd ended up with the best tasting but least potent bud (I'm still new to this)

Fast forward to this run which is two very different smelling stains but this time I've nailed the drying process (thanks to the wine cooler conversion thread) and know they've been done right so they taste / smoke / hit really well & BOTH have that distinctive (enhanced!) after taste which is ducking great 

Now I've literally just realised I changed nutes for the last run, from Plant Magic to Shogun so I'm putting that amazing taste down to those nutrients  

• Like 1

Shogun nutes do give a tasty smoke 

Plant Magic was OK 10 years ago before the company changed hands several times 

This should probably be moved to the "nutrients" section which I did actually look for but just found :wallbash:

It's "canna coffee" Saturday sorry :smokin:

Edited by 5Lip

I doubt it's anything to do with the nutrients. You're probably talking about seed runs here, you can't compare the flavours when you're using totally different plants. Try running both types of nutes on the same cut them you can say the nutes made a difference. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KC said:

I doubt it's anything to do with the nutrients. You're probably talking about seed runs here, you can't compare the flavours when you're using totally different plants. Try running both types of nutes on the same cut them you can say the nutes made a difference. 

It's not the flavours that I'm comparing....it's an aftertaste which lingers in/on pallet quite different from the "characteristics" of the strain