Recommendations please

cypo74

Hi lads, I’m off on holiday for a month end of December to Cambodia, I’m 2 weeks into flower on  my current grow.

by the time this one finishes I’m ganna be pretty tight to squeeze another in before I go away.

been thinking about possibly running 16 autos in a 1.2m2 tent in 5 litre pots. 

First question, is that too many and should I use smaller pots for that many plants? 

second, any recommendations on some decent yielding and more importantly, nice smoking strains? 

cheers for any advice, I’ve only ever grown autos twice, was the auto ultimate, first time it was a nice smoke, 2nd it was awful, very poor bud, yield was great but the bud was literally dead, utterly useless, not worth smoking 

thanks lads

• Like 1

What about subbies ,  namely @brock1  OHG ?       Stays compact , solid little performers and by all accounts the end result is fantastic :yep:

I have ran some but cant smoke any due to health , i held out seeds & herb and awesome feedback from all.

Quite a few pics about of them indoors and all came up better than autos ,   im an auto fan but can only speak for outdoors ,  poss @Shumroom can offer more indoor insight.

All the best with it mate

• Like 4

@OldFord

Thanks mate, any idea on time from pop to chop on these?? 

need something quick as I have about 10 weeks including dry to play with 

my other option is to start some fems in my prop tent and just do a sea of green 

thanks for looking mate and hope the health improves so you can enjoy the fruits of your labour 

Edited by cypo74
  • Like 1

My advice would be look for something which says it takes 7 weeks from start to finish, more likely it’ll be 8 or 9 weeks. Fast buds do a fast flowering version of their gorilla cookies. Had the usual version, which was good but not the fast flowering one. Supposed to take 7 weeks!

• Like 2

I've used fastbuds for the past 2 yrs and found their times to be quite accurate (growing in soil / lights 24/7) their Stardawg was definitely a stand out strain for me 

• Like 2

Do you have the space to start some seeds and veg them up ready to go into flower,

while this current lot are blooming?

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3
12 hours ago, cypo74 said:

@OldFord

Thanks mate, any idea on time from pop to chop on these?? 

need something quick as I have about 10 weeks including dry to play with 

my other option is to start some fems in my prop tent and just do a sea of green 

thanks for looking mate and hope the health improves so you can enjoy the fruits of your labour 

Cheers mate,  yeah im winning albeit slowly thanks :yep:

I am honestly unsure of how long they will run indoors,   i seem to recall the last run i seen ...was 7wks and it wasnt the greatest run but seem to recall the grower did 5 or 6 from it. 

Def worth a search to confirm,  if so , highly recommended as the plant was a little unit.

All the best with it mate

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Do you have the space to start some seeds and veg them up ready to go into flower,

while this current lot are blooming?

Atb

Yes mate, well, kinda lol

i have a small 90x60x60 prop tent with two T5 bulbs in it, not much wattage 

was thinking I could start the autos in there but wouldn’t I be stunting the plants under that wattage, guess it wouldn’t matter too much if I just put more of them in ?? 

cheers mate

Start some feminised photos,

they’ll cope with the lower light levels without too much of a problem.

Wait until 4 weeks before your current lot are ready before germinating them :thumsup:

Then by the time this lot are dry you’ll have some plants ready to go straight into 12/12 :D 

Atb

• Like 1

@Shumroom

with only 9 weeks to spare including dry I’ll need some fast flowering fems then, most of my 8 weekers end up being 9-10 

might build a box out of cardboard and hang some spare t5 lights in it so I can get more plants in and do a sea of green 

• Like 1