Hello, I am new

Older not wiser

Hey, I am a new grower. I haven't consumed weed in over 20 yrs but some health issues might be improved with some herb and at this point I am willing to give anything a go.  

I did try to source some locally but that proved tricky so I decided to grow my own. I love gardening and am always on the look out for a new hobby. 

I lurked for a bit, as you do and am now saying hi! 

I have a small grow tent and am 6 weeks into my first attempt with some autos, learning every step of the way. 

• Like 11

I would love to share some pictures of my plants but I can not figure out for the life of me how to upload pictures from my phone.  

They are growing in my homemade compost mixed with perlite and fish, blood and bone meal. With the addition of homemade comfrey fertiliser 3x a week. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Older not wiser said:

I would love to share some pictures of my plants but I can not figure out for the life of me how to upload pictures from my phone.  

They are growing in my homemade compost mixed with perlite and fish, blood and bone meal. With the addition of homemade comfrey fertiliser 3x a week. 

Photos can be a challenge initially. This thread may help; I'm sure phones get a mention somewhere in the thread :yep: 

• Like 5

Welcome abiard mate :yep:

Lots oif good people on here , all happy to try help you make the most of it :george:

Get a diary going to get the best from the boys & girls on here. 

What you growing ???    

All the best with it mate

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Welcome abiard mate :yep:

Lots oif good people on here , all happy to try help you make the most of it :george:

Get a diary going to get the best from the boys & girls on here. 

What you growing ???    

All the best with it mate

Thank you, had a good welcome and some helpful advice on my first post.

I am growing auto's- blue treacle and critical. They are about 6 weeks or so in and should be ready in a few weeks. I am growing in my own compost and homemade fertiliser. Enjoying the challenge and trying something new. 

• Like 3

@Older not wiser   

Fair play mate :yep:      Just roll with , dont sweat it as shit happens ,  just try learn as much as poss from it , try diff methods :yep:

You will nail down your own methods before you know it !   

All the best with it. 

• Like 3

Welcome friend, best of luck with your first grow.

I'm sure you will enjoy your new hobby, it's the best there is except maybe the sampling....:hippy:

• Like 6

Welcome aboard sir.

I lurked about on these boards for over decade fella. lol

Also started on autos myself.

Much Love and good luck with finding something to help yaself out!..

• Like 2