Hello

Lightitup

Hi all hope your well after a lot of searching on here in the past I've finally made a account.

I've just started with a autopot system and will be doing a hunt soon to find a keeper for the first time from the regular seeds. 

Thanks for the acceptance and nice to meet you all 

• Like 9

Hello @Lightitup

Sounds like you might have grown before? I don't know if you fancy doing a diary but if you do tag me in like I did to you with the at sign. I'd be interested to see how it goes with the autopots. I haven't done a diary in years so I won't hold it against you if you don't lol

Best of luck with the seed hunt :lucky:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, KC said:

Hello @Lightitup

Sounds like you might have grown before? I don't know if you fancy doing a diary but if you do tag me in like I did to you with the at sign. I'd be interested to see how it goes with the autopots. I haven't done a diary in years so I won't hold it against you if you don't lol

Best of luck with the seed hunt :lucky:

Sorry if I've used this wrong this is my try at replying lol

I've been growing for around 4 years with a few breaks usually soil synthetic nutes. come a long way from wispy airy buds to getting some nice smoke able what I don't question if its good anymore. All thanks to peeking on here for years. 

• Like 2

Hello again.

It does work quoting but the '@' sign works better if you're browser will let you do it. There's some niggles going on at the moment but a browser change seems to work for a lot of people. You just type the '@' then the name of the person you are speaking to, you'll see a list come up and you can select the person, they get a notification then. It just keeps threads tidier.

All the best with your grow anyway, see you about the boards :smokin:

• Like 1