bay6 dual purpose

The Villan

Hello, am in need of a quick fix and will probably only have to use it for 4 months. I need a prop tent that will take a 4ft t5 4 way prop light. the bay6 dual purpose is coming in at 60 quidish which for four months use aint bad in my eyes and it can always be kept for emergencies, but...... are they anygood, has anyone used one ? I dont want the zips to v]be failing after a week or such :)

Cheers

Vill

ps it aint my money I am spending it's for a friend :)

e2a it's ordered regardless of quality :)

Edited by The Villan

I’ve used the lighthouse prop tent for three or four years , couple of pinholes that’s it . The bay6 seem cheaper made from ones I’ve seen. 

• Like 1

Bay6- basics. Get what ya pay for. Though tbh they last longer than you'd think. My mates still got my prop tent from 2018, no issues reported and it's in constant use

• Like 1

I had a Bay 6 tent a few years ago until I gave it away. It was alright for the price, you could feel the difference between the better made types but the zip was well made, it wasn't a bad tent at all.

• Like 1

Cheers lads nice to know. Personally I would have gone for the budbox or SJ but my lad is great at building stuff and eventually wants a Purpose built set up for himself.I showed him a few attic builds on here and he has set his mind on one. I will probably inherit it in 6 months time ,

: ) 

• Like 2