High007

Hey all, it's been quite a while, I'm in Lebanon now, have been for the past few years, not that travelling was an option anyway under the conditions.. Anyway, life is good-ish here, I am growing food crops now as well as Cannabis, to deal with food prices etc, you know how it is I think, I am also now a full supporter of Jadam Natural Korean farming methods, all my crops have been loving it, especially the cannabis, to know more look up garden like a viking on youtube and his videos will blow your mind.. I also make self watering containers for my more demanding crops and cannabis really appreciates it, for instance the tall girl below is almost as tall as I am! I am posting some recent photos in the next post, Peace.

• Like 1

Plants looking good sir  ,  scenery in the background is stunning !   
and you got that elusive thing we crave ....sunshine lollol   

What are the plants ,  landrace / native ?     

wishing you the very best with them sir and please keep the pics & updates coming :george:

what growing medium are you in ?    I will check the growing method out soon.  Thanks 

• Like 3

On 8/17/2023 at 11:23 PM, OldFord said:

Plants looking good sir  ,  scenery in the background is stunning !   
and you got that elusive thing we crave ....sunshine lollol   

wishing you the very best with them sir and please keep the pics & updates coming :george:

what growing medium are you in ?    I will check the growing method out soon.  Thanks 

Hey man, thank you! it's nice living on the mountainside that's for sure, I cannot stand cities anymore. Usually it is sunny here but these past few days and today have been rather cloudy, I hope it's all natural, anyway, I no longer buy potting soil after leaning the Jadam methods, with that you can just keep reusing your soil over and over, and what's more, it gets better with age, if you maintain a living soil by never letting it dry out and covering it with mulch it does wonders, and if i do need more soil, i gather more rich dark sweet smelling leavemold from under large old trees in the woods here, it looks like quality garden soil, and its amazing, it s a huge part of the Jadam method of farming, I have a box full of it in my house even, i make sure it doesn't dry out and i use it for JMS and to cover the top inch of soil when potting new plants. Sorry I'm rambling, but these edibles always have me typing way too much :hippy: heheh, anyway, I was saying I get that stuff and I also get some clay from the mountainsides, we have a nice red clay that the plants love, then i mix the leafmold, clay and perlite for aeration (the ONLY thing I use that is paid for, but i got that big bag over 2 years ago and there's still tons left, so it's very economical, and you only need to replenish old soils with a bit of it, if they already have it from before.  That's it man, I hope you enjoy those videos, i also recommend the official Jadam channel on youtube, Youngsang Cho is my gardening Sensei. The methods work, the ones I've tried anyway, the JMS always does wonders (Jadam Microorganism Solution) everytime I use it, there's one brewing right now.

On 8/17/2023 at 11:23 PM, OldFord said:

Oops forgot that one, asumi masen.. They are Lebanese Landrace yup. I am on the hash edibles they can produce, lovely stuff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, High007 said:

Oops forgot that one, asumi masen.. They are Lebanese Landrace yup. I am on the hash edibles they can produce, lovely stuff.

Your way of life looks idylic sir ! :yep:        Right now im sure most of us in the UK would settle for some sun let alone the scenery & lifestyle lol  

Im sure there will also be a good number of growers on here that would be very interested in growing out your native seeds  :george:

Would you be willing to share / send in some seeds for others to grow and work with ??   

All the best sir

• Like 3

On 8/19/2023 at 4:42 PM, OldFord said:

Your way of life looks idylic sir ! :yep:        Right now im sure most of us in the UK would settle for some sun let alone the scenery & lifestyle lol  

Im sure there will also be a good number of growers on here that would be very interested in growing out your native seeds  :george:

Would you be willing to share / send in some seeds for others to grow and work with ??   

All the best sir

Hello, Thank you, but I have a dog, and thus no social life, so my life is not quite that idylic as it looks :upside: otherwise I can't really complain. Speaking of which, it is 9 am here now, gotta start the morning right, eat a hash brownie then take Buddy for his morning bathroom run, by the time I get back home, it won't be long before the brownie hits me (about 3.75 grams per slice) and then I glue myself to my seat and engage in game development, something fun I'd gotten into recently, as a 3D designer it's not that foreign but there is a learning curve.   As for your question there, I am open to the idea as long as nobody goes all "Strain Hunters" style where they ruin a country's landrace genetics... nuff said otherwise I'm down for the idea, only issue is, how do they get there safely, and might there be some back and forth traffic, as there are some interesting strains in the UK seed shops that I don't have access to over here, I really should set up a mailbox but it's an expensive hassle at the moment, the economy is down the toilet here (hyperinflation), just a sample of what's to come worldwide it just happened here first, enough of that rant though.

• Like 1

I hear you all too well on the fur baby being a huge commitment , but as they become family its a life choice and i love a fur baby :yep:

The seeds would be for preservation ,a grow to sample your contries offerings and quite poss  some future breeding with select others from varying countries.

Certainly NOT for resale !!!   

Im more in it for the challenge of the grow , getting a good qaulity plant home safe rather than the reward !   I dont smoke herb,  i do cook with ir. 

Our sites Seeds For Subscribers has some wonderful creations, all made with love and all by good people on here,  its a way of keeping this place ticking over :george:

Seeds can be posted into the sire with no worries and i regualrly post seeds out to varying parts of the wrold without dramas.  

Thanks mate & all the best .