CBD for Anxiety

SeaJay

I totally forgot about high CBD hash and i use it a lot :doh:, that is also an effective way to get high % into your consumption too :yep:

My recent hash collection, the KASHMIR is CBD but I bought that, the CBD #1 I made myself along with the other two.

large.20230712_035724.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 7

I can't grow it, can't take the risk of being evicted, however, I did order this book and really looking forward to reading it:

Also helps that I had a £25 gift voucher for Amazon 

Edited by lildaveham
Removed Amazon link
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

I'm happy for you. I wish I could say the same for myself but I find the CBD I use doesn't do anything and it's the full spectrum horrible tasting stuff which is supposed to be very good. The only time I feel anything is when I don't take any for a few weeks. Then, I feel it. But if I take it two days in a row, I feel nothing on the second day. And this stuff isn't cheap

If only it was possible (and legal) to grow your own CBD plant. I don't care about the 'high', I just want to feel relaxed. 

The search goes on.

Edited by Cursed
remove spam

6 minutes ago, SeaJay said:

If only it was possible (and legal) to grow your own CBD plant. I don't care about the 'high', I just want to feel relaxed. 

License is only £580/year to grow hemp. You’ll only be breaking the law if you touch the flowers for anything other than seeds. 

Completely legal to purchase CBD flower or flower extracts that have been processed abroad. 

Idiotic Home Office fuckery. 

• Like 1

@Military Grade    That Kashmir Hash ❤️        You filthy tease lol         

Its the one thing i truly miss about not smoking ,  i miss good quality heavy hash badly and its been time  ,   i can roll for posh company / dry pull on a freshlt rooled pure weed NO probs  ,thoroughly enjoy the process & taste and experience 👍

I wont roll a hash joint for anyone ... as i know i couldnt resist lighing it !

I miss hash. 

• Haha 3

@SeaJay so if you can't grow at your home why not find a place to do a GG (wild grow) you could then try a few strains and if i may add ask oldford because he knows a great deal , i owe hi ma big thanks for pointing me to stuff , also you can make it in to honey like i have just put in your tea or coffee  .

Also there are a lot fo low thc strains now just search round the sellers i use to get dinamed but moved on to dutch passion now for their charlottes angel and mazar , look them up plus again ask oldford he knows a great deal on the low strains .

I am going ot be using more due to chemo treatment and wanted to find a way to take it rather than vape as mine is lung cancer so had the lung part removed and want to protect whats left lol 

I am looking forward to this years grow because in truth i have laughed my way through finding i have cancr because i laugh at illness but focusing on my grow this year has put my head back in the game , i am going to do a few strains dutch being some dinamed another and if oldford recommendation comes good i will pop some in to lol 

• Like 1

On 24/02/2024 at 21:41, OldFord said:

@Military Grade    That Kashmir Hash ❤️        You filthy tease lol         

Its the one thing i truly miss about not smoking ,  i miss good quality heavy hash badly and its been time  ,   i can roll for posh company / dry pull on a freshlt rooled pure weed NO probs  ,thoroughly enjoy the process & taste and experience 👍

I wont roll a hash joint for anyone ... as i know i couldnt resist lighing it !

I miss hash. 

get yourself a smalll water pipe maybe mate, or are your lungs duffed

• Like 1

3 hours ago, badbillybob said:

get yourself a smalll water pipe maybe mate, or are your lungs duffed

Simply not smoking mucker ,  throat cancer and kind of defeats the op's & treatment mate.    

Everything i grow i going into oils / butters / mct and have been for a while.  

Hash is the only smoking i really miss !!

• Like 2

ahh rightm sorry man i didnt realise.

i miss decent hash too, it was all i smoked for a good 15 years, till that shitty soap bar appeared...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

ahh rightm sorry man i didnt realise.

i miss decent hash too, it was all i smoked for a good 15 years, till that shitty soap bar appeared...

Its all good man ,  i dont miss smoking cigs or weed at all .... hash i badly miss !   

Especially really nice hash like i see on the Hash section lol       I try not to look but i cant help it lol   

That @Shumroom only posts it to tease me lol lol    

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I did see a feature in the news regarding a new cultivar of CBD found in Brazil that has no canna side to it and is proving to be the new kid on the block in respect of CBD.     

Trera Micrantha Blume a commom Brazilian plant  , looks & sounds promising for CBD needs but no idea if its available or suitable to grow here in the UK

Have you tried magnesium powder (calmeze mega mag) for anxiety or even B12 sublinguals? 

far better than any CBD 

Went through a stage of horrible anxiety and never really get it anymore unless I’ve been out on the piss too often 

decided to try it after my water tests revealed my tap water is shit and the calmag ratio is way out, turns out most of the uk are mag deficient 

plants didn’t like my water so though our bodies probably don’t like it either……… worked for me but everyone’s different I guess

Edited by cypo74

Figuring out the best way to take CBD can be tricky. I've had similar experiences with different methods. Personally, I've found that CBD oil drops under the tongue tend to be the most effective for me in terms of consistency. It's interesting to hear about your experience with vaping and isolate too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/03/2024 at 03:58, EnriqueAllen said:

Figuring out the best way to take CBD can be tricky. I've had similar experiences with different methods. Personally, I've found that CBD oil drops under the tongue tend to be the most effective for me in terms of consistency. It's interesting to hear about your experience with vaping and isolate too.

Speaking of experiences, I remember exploring various perspectives on CBD, including insights on its potential benefits and effects, on a site called https://sunlightrecovery.com/what-bible-says-smoking-weed/. It's all about finding what works best for you and experimenting with different methods.

• 4 weeks later...

It's a bit of a trial and error process, isn't it? I've had similar experiences with CBD. Initially, it felt like a magic bullet, but then the effects seemed to taper off. With the full spectrum oil you're using, it's not uncommon to feel variations in its effectiveness. Our bodies can build tolerance, so what worked at first might not hit the same after a while.

• Like 1