Cannabis & Paranoia

SeaJay

Oh BTW  if it Wernt for my circumstances I'd still be growing the blues ugorg full melt :yep: I loved dope wether I had episodes of paranoia or not tbh my dog days are over and I feel sad  but life sometimes throws a curve ball :crybaby:

• Like 3

Thanks all for the feedback, very interesting. 

I've done a little searching, and ACDC is supposed to be very good for calming anxiety. The best by all accounts. Different strokes and all that. 

13 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

@brock1  I got raided before I started growing and they found absolutely no evidence that cannabis was being grown, and then afterwards thought i should start growing cannabis, I blame the police for giving me the idea lol

After I got bust I planted a plant right outside the police station as a FU :wanker: lost my best strain ever to because of this bust :thumbdown:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, thekingofobsolete said:

Oh BTW  if it Wernt for my circumstances I'd still be growing the blues ugorg full melt :yep: I loved dope wether I had episodes of paranoia or not tbh my dog days are over and I feel sad  but life sometimes throws a curve ball :crybaby:

When life stopped me from growing I started growing outdoor GG. Would the Guerilla growing route not be possible?

• Like 3

Just now, brock1 said:

After I got bust I planted a plant right outside the police station as a FU :wanker: lost my best strain ever to because of this bust :thumbdown:

I remember my first bust the bastards found me with half a kilo of hashish it was red leb lol I lost out 1200 quid back then it was around 1989 proper muslim wrapped dope not like the shit that came later wrapped in plastic the bastards robbed me before that i spent a few .... in Shepton mallet we wont go there bad thoughts lol cock roaches like pit bulls in there 

Just now, brock1 said:

When life stopped me from growing I started growing outdoor GG. Would the Guerilla growing route not be possible?

Nope tbh I've takena brand new road in life just now and narcotics are out of the equations totally to much to lose :yinyang:

Just now, brock1 said:

Just now, brock1 said:

• Like 1

Just now, SeaJay said:

Thanks all for the feedback, very interesting. 

I've done a little searching, and ACDC is supposed to be very good for calming anxiety. The best by all accounts. Different strokes and all that. 

Your welcome bach life is a roller coaster it's a case of jump on and hold on for the ride whatever ewe choose :yes:

I have had a couple of massive paranoia epidsodes in the past few years, one was from tincture I recall and the other was some sort of edible. I mostly just vape now lol

• Like 5

The thing with weed paranoia/anxiety whatever you want to call it. It’s the whole point of cannabis lol. Cannabis is a psychedelic experience and the so called paranoia is simply your inner voice being amplified. 

If you can get used to it you can play with it, what happens is we go around our everyday life and there’s all these situations that we plan for and in your sober state you neglect so many things. Like before you drive your car you act like there’s 0% chance the wheel will come off. These unlikely situations we assign a 0% risk to really come to life when you get stoned and think about it. You realise there’s way more than 0% chance of the wheel coming off the car and you have underestimated parameters and ya stoned mind takes it to the opposite extreme and you want to over correct

They call it paranoia when it’s actually what a shaman does. You can use a plant to get solutions in the visions and every stoner has came hole from a days work smoked a joint and realised they have been fucked with lol 

The less often you do it the harder the trip. Not smoking any weed for a month and then ripping a full volcano bag is an insane experience 

It’s not for everyone and that’s why there’s horror stories I personally love it! So do plenty of the druggies reading this lol 

• Like 14

I find edibles can send me a bit doo lally tat, but I'm probably already half way there :upside: But I also find edibles great for my digestive problems and the most cost effective way to get my meds. I think the main issue is dosing it right and I've had some really bad experiences when I've been greedy and taken too much oil. Once totaly freaked out and flushed my oil my weed and thought my house was surrounded by police in South America, but I think if you have a good clean product and work up your doseage gradually then your body adapts to the weed or the weed adapts to your body and everything should go well. I do think some strains that have been bred soley for mega thc content can be a bit paranoid for me, but if I get to know them gradually they normally are ok and I personaly find earthy smelling kush type strains very relaxing and at high dose orally they just send me to sleep.

On a side note do you know your edibles are not tampered with, I've been buying prepared edibles and was getting a definite tablet taste and texture turns out cookie guy is also lean dealer so think some codiene had been slipping into the mix as I was getting badly constipated and cold sweats, which I recognise as have had codiene and benzo problems in the past. Am now making my own oil when I figure out how to clean all the shit chems out...

• Like 3

Agree 100 percent with Davy Jones, I think its the plant is healing us and where as alcohol and some other substances may be regarded as crutches weed makes us go to battle with our demons instead of masking them and this therapy can have a bit of paranoia attached but its all good :yinyang:

Edited by kripa
  • Like 5

I dunno, I've known a few people who used cannabis as a crutch, just like alcohol and had problems with it (I don't think it's a coincidence that they were mostly the people who couldn't go without, I hesitate to use the word addiction but they were psychologically dependent).

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, kripa said:

On a side note do you know your edibles are not tampered with, I've been buying prepared edibles and was getting a definite tablet taste and texture turns out cookie guy is also lean dealer so think some codiene had been slipping into the mix as I was getting badly constipated and cold sweats, which I recognise as have had codiene and benzo problems in the past. Am now making my own oil when I figure out how to clean all the shit chems out...

That's the thing, I've only had three 'cakes' (they last me months because I self-medicate only three times a week), and I'm completely at the mercy of whoever puts the ingredients together. That's why I'd like to make my own or (after a bit of research) get some ACDC, which is supposed to be very low THC (1%) and high CBD (20%)

Edited by SeaJay
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, kripa said:

Agree 100 percent with Davy Jones, I think its the plant is healing us and where as alcohol and some other substances may be regarded as crutches weed makes us go to battle with our demons instead of masking them and this therapy can have a bit of paranoia attached but its all good :yinyang:

I have heard this a few times. Tell you what, my first bad trip, whitey, ghostie (whatever it's called), I quickly had to learn it was the weed, because I was perfectly normal (well, as normal as I'm ever going to be) a few minutes ago. Horrible experience though. 

Edited by SeaJay
  • Like 1

cannabis shows us all how different we all are medically speaking

it can be such a help for people but each strain can work differently in each person...

so it is not easy to say whats what.. specially now that strains have been bastardized over the years..

some folks just aren't good with cannabis as it can cause anxiety and is an issue in normal circumstances.

Dealing with it is another story though ,

Id sooner try different strains of cannabis before id take benzos and shit our medical practice would have you take..:furious:

Edited by gb1
  • Like 2

i find its generally outside forces and commitments that can effect how my high effects me

living in packed, built up areas and feeling constrained by fake, upper, middle, working class ‘acts’ and impositions 

being downtrodden, payed just enough to survive in the old paranoid system of oppression etc lol 

it’s why i think, as people, we feel better left alone in the woods or by the sea with seemingly infinite space and a more level playing field in ‘nature’ ..a holiday

it’s why we feel better ‘on holiday’

people in the uk are forcibly made to feel different if you smoke weed too, that doesn’t help lol 

booze and fags are much more of a problem mentally and they actively kill you!

having a head wobble smoking weed is feck all compared to creeping mental illness and death lol 

skin up! lol 

Edited by twigs
  • Like 8