How's everyones outdoor grow going this year?

MC2

Hello.

My fifth years' outdoor grow and the wettest gloomiest year yet.

Although my plants have grown taller than they've done in previous years (much like everything in my garden) they seem to be flowering very late... indeed none of them have started flowerring yet and I'm getting very concerned that even the early flowerers will not finish this year. I'm wondering how anyone else is finding this odd year and if anyone is having the same experience as me and why they think it might be?

This is what I have on the go:
1 x Northern Lights (00 Seeds)
2 x Pakistani Chitral Kush Plus (Ace Seeds)
1 x Peyote Critical (Barney's Farm)
1 x Passion #1  (Dutch Passion)

2 x MAFF (RGS)
1 x Mighty Gold BX1 (RGS)
1 x Affie Daze (RGS)
1 x Purple Frieze (RGS)
2 x Pups XX (courtesy of @HELL YEA)

• Like 7

Growing under glass and I've lost half of the 2 auto's to bud rot. The photoperiod is touching the roof of the greenhouse with no obvious signs of it going into flower yet. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

Mine are doing really well.

Are they outdoors in the UK and have they started flowering?

Edited by MC2
Ad location

@MC2

I'm in the same situation with my outdoor girls 

Lost a few autos to rot, and my photos took/are taken a beating weather wise, extrem heat one month, unbelievable rain the next.

I'm interested to see how your PKC is doing, since I bought some, along with Erdpurt for next seasons outdoor grow. 

Atb with them, hope they all get across the line for you

• Like 2

I'm new to growing but my photo's sound similar, they've grown tall but no signs of flowers yet.

1st lot of autos cropped and the rest started flowering very early and short plants.

When it's very rainy some regular plants will delay flowering as a protection mechanism.

Luckily I have an outdoor sheltered area for later in the year.

• Like 5

Mine are doing decent. The weather's been unpredictable but it doesn't seem to have slowed any down, one hasn't changed at all in a couple of weeks but the rest are taking it in their stride

• Like 1

Just now, blerie420 said:

Mine are doing decent. The weather's been unpredictable but it doesn't seem to have slowed any down, one hasn't changed at all in a couple of weeks but the rest are taking it in their stride

Thanks. Are they flowering yet?
Mine just started today I think. Using a magnifying glass I can see small pistils in the main head of some of the plants.

• Like 2

Pretty much a hands off & forced neglected grow   lol     But its still growing :yep:

Cropped autos and light dep'd fems  ,  got a respectable to impressive bounty from each and quite happy.

At present I have autos in early flower & mid flower ,  ,  fems just kicking off ,  a semi thats due down in 1 to 2 wks depends on what im seeing.  

So the shit damp / wet  / windy season im doing good considering the weather and limited input ,  so one is aooreciative of what one has scored :yep:

Edit to add -   i have lost the top 1/3  of  3 mains to rot.    With the rain we have been having it was only a case of when not if i was honna cop for some lol 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

Nor all flowering. The fast lemon cakes are leaps ahead of everything else, but they're tried and tested outdoor strains the rest are a bit of a punt. All are showing some form of sex/preflowers but not to the extent of the FLC

• Like 1