Hello stoners

RandalMcmurphy

Hello everyone. Hope you are all well. Just discovered this place and it seems like a good place to have a chat with some like minded people.

Im a late 40s male who is Scottish, British and proud. I've been toking since 13 so the lungs ain't what they used to be. I smoke joints, vape weed and hash and also love my concentrates.

Just actually ordered a new ball vape so really looking forward to getting my hands on it. I vape mainly for the better stone but the health benefits are nice. Had an Aromed back in the 90s when very few people knew what a vape was and the most common vapes were those shitey glass balls. I've been using an Arizer EQ for a few years now but am now on the ball vape train.

I used to grow my own but family circumstances have made that impossible. I'm perfectly happy with my options for weed nowadays as I can buy product from all over the world if I want and also use many UK vendors too. Can't understand why people would score weed on the street nowadays. With all the options available to users of MJ there has never been a better time to be a stoner.

I love Glasgow Rangers, motorcycles, mma, Jamaica and weed in all its forms. Of course my wife and son are top of my loves.

Not going to go into dislikes as don't feel it's the place.

Looking forward to conversing with you all.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, mysticriver said:

some common ground for us, welcome

mystic

Never miss a UFC but PRIDE FC was a”my favourite back in the day.

Was at UFC London there and Tom Aspinall is going to be Heavyweight champ as Bones will retire after beating Stipe imo.

Bones is training with Gordon Ryan so Stipe is in bother. Not that bones jitz is bad but training with The King will improve his scrambles no end.

Jones is the GOAT!

20 hours ago, RandalMcmurphy said:

Never miss a UFC but PRIDE FC was a”my favourite back in the day.

Was at UFC London there and Tom Aspinall is going to be Heavyweight champ as Bones will retire after beating Stipe imo.

Bones is training with Gordon Ryan so Stipe is in bother. Not that bones jitz is bad but training with The King will improve his scrambles no end.

Jones is the GOAT!

I agree with all that bro, apart from pride, I was training back in the day, but I missed pride/wasnt into 'MMA' when it was on

didn't know that about bones training with GR, like ya say, not like he needs help with his ground game but hey, bones is a true marshal artist, he's all about making himself better

was it a good vibe at UFC London? good time yeah?

mystic

Edited by mysticriver
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, mysticriver said:

I agree with all that bro, apart from pride, I was training back in the day, but I missed pride/wasnt into 'MMA' when it was on

didn't know that about bones training with GR, like ya say, not like he needs help with his ground game but hey, bones is a true marshal artist, he's all about making himself better

was it a good vibe at UFC London? good time yeah?

mystic

Atmosphere was amazing but the usual Ahole casuals too. UFC attracts a lot of Idiots unfortunately. People who don't understand what is actually happening booing some great scrambles. Don't understand why they don't watch one of the striking arts if they don't like mat work. My boy Paul Craig was absolute dynamite. His new striking coach is working wonders. Aspinall blew the roof off and meatball got a right nasty arm bar. Hate that woman. So all in all a great night.

Bones is the ultimate mixed martial artist. Good everywhere. I can see him catching Stipe with a standing guillotine like he did to Machida I think it was back in the day. Wink had to tell him to go and see if he was ok lol. Soon as he released the choke he dropped like an empty tracksuit.

I hate what McG has turned UFC into. Watching Khabib trying to twist his head off was glorious. It's only business, please stop the hellbows. Then Dustin Poirier got the red panty night and good old karma struck McG down. Serious man love here for Dustin, an all round good guy. Now everyone is trying to act outrageous like McG.

11 hours ago, Dreamer420 said:

Hey man, welcome aboard. 
another bike nut here, do you have a ride currently..?

A 750 GSXR, a gas gas trials bike and I'm restoring an ATC 250r. Had litre sports bikes for years but they are too much for the road now imo. My hero growing up was Barry Sheene. All I ever wanted to do was be a racer. I competed in schoolboy motocross back in the day, trials too. My father got me an ATC 50 when I was four and I've been a biker ever since. Still love the TT, the NW, the Irish roads scene, and superbikes but Moto gp doesn't do it for me anymore. Just seems so sterile. 

Donington museum is one of my favourite places in the world. Many happy memories of the British GP there when it was those 500 monsters. Met Giacomo Agostini there when I was a kid.

• Like 1

Nice. I’ve been on and off them since I was about 19 (38 now).

I was always on sports bikes, until I smashed my leg and lost my licence for a while. Was a bit nervous going back on then, and ended up getting a buell. First bike was a gsx 400. That made me decide I had to get my licence lol then I had a ninja 600, Daytona 675, Honda cbr600, buell 1200, another Daytona 675, and now a Harley sportster 1200…

now as a dad I want to keep my licence and my legs, so I’ve gone away from the sports bikes. 
I agree though, litre bikes are just too much now. You can never use it all, and so many electronics! 
a decent 400-600 is fine. I loved the 400 tbh, you can ride the nuts off it lol 

never had trouble sticking with litre bikers on a 600 tbh, except long straights, but your past them then on the next bends!

mind half the posers at meets on their brand new gsxr, will the Gilles rear sets, akrapovic and power commander have chicken strips covering half they’re tyres!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RandalMcmurphy said:

Yeah I know what you mean. I love a track day and most are all show no go. Their Alpine stars airbag suit and knee sliders without a scuff on them lol.

I like the triumph triple, lovely bike to ride and I had a CBR 600rr for a while too.

If I won the lottery I would be straight on to AC Sanctuary in Japan to build me a one of their CB1100r customs.Such a beautiful custom ride.