Need help with auto flower feeding coco in autopots

smallbuds

Hi up to now  iv been growing in soil in aut pots not done to bad

but want to change to coco still in auto pots  on next grow with a ro system as my water hardness is bad and tap water EC is 0.7

iv been using this a a feeding guide and using canna tera as a guide

week 1-4                    ec 0.6-0.8                 NB as my water is very hard and had a EC of 0.7  i was bumping week 2-4 to 1.1 EC

week 4-6                    ec0.8-1.2

week 8-9                    ec1.2-1.8                  Nb ushaly endinmg up at 1.5-1.6

week 9-11                  ec0.8-1.1                  as water is so hard

then no nutes /flush to chop

with cana pk and a bit of rihizotonic

iv decided to try coco now instead of soil in autopots for next grow

and i have orded a 5 stage RO system

was planing on buying baged canna coco and mixing it to 70/30 perlite

iv ordered canna coco a and b   i know i will need to add cal mag

how much calmag would you guys recomend

should i use canna state too ?

can you guys help me aout a bit please with a feeding sheduale.

one other thing this grow i had a fungas gnat prob 

can i top coc with sand if i need to and get the fookers againg hopefully i wont

they cam with the bag of soil this time

oh here is my warter i arear but i will soon have a 5 stage  RO system installed it on order

WATER HARDNESS
The hardness of water in the Affinity Water area occurs naturally and is characterised by the presence of high levels of calcium and magnesium, which are good for healthy teeth and bones.
CALCIUM 149 mg/l
Calcium is the principal constituent of hardness.
TOTAL HARDNESS

372.5 mg/l

Total hardness is usually expressed in terms of calcium carbonate and is measured in milligrammes per litre (mg/l) which is the same as parts per million (ppm).

The recognised classification scheme we are using is: 0-75 soft, 76-150 moderately hard, 151-300 hard, 300+ very hard. Your water is very hard.

Degrees English (or Clarke) 26.075
phContent hardness measurement is used on some British appliances.
Degrees German 20.86
phContent is used on some German appliances.
Degrees French 37.25
phContent is used on some French appliances.
MILLIMOLS 3.725 mmol/l
Millimols per litre. Some appliances refer to water hardness in millimols per litre (mmol/l).
FLUORIDE 0.111 mg/l
Fluoride naturally occurs in the water in many areas. Affinity Water does not add any fluoride to your water. Fluoride is measured in milligrammes per litre (mg/l).

IF come up with this so far thourts guys please

AutoFlowers Canna CoCo feeding Chart Using RO water  in AutoPots
RO water EC     to be determined when installed Tap water EC=0.8
mix tap water with RO water until EC=0.2 if needed. THen add CANNA calmag untill EC =0.4

RES tank 40L ph set to             5.7- 5.8

Week 0 Germination - Plain water;                  
  Week 1 Seedling - Plain water;   or                                          5 ml A and 5 ml B per 10 liter hand water
  Week 2 Vegetating - ⅛ veg. nutes;                                          5 ml A and 5 ml B per 10 liter hand water
  Week 3 Vegetating - ¼ veg. nutes;                                          40 ml A and 40 ml B  Pluss 40ml    RHIZOTONIC
  Week 4 Vegetating - ¼ to ½ veg. nutes;                                  40-80 ml A and 40-80 ml B
  Week 5 Pre-flowering - ¼ veg. nutes + ⅛ bloom;                     ?      EC 0.9-1.2
  Week 6 Flowering - ¼ bloom + ⅛ veg. nutes;                          ?      EC 0.9-1.2
  Week 7 Flowering - ¼ bloom nutes;                                         ?      EC 0.9-1.2                
  Week 8 Flowering - ½ bloom nutes;                                         ?      EC 1.2-1.8+PK13/14 60ml  

NB add PK 13.14  at week 7 if its a fast finshing AutoFlower

Week 9 Flowering - ½ bloom nutes;                                        ?      EC 1.2-1.8
   Week 10 Ripening - ⅛ bloom nutes;                                       ?       EC 0.9-1.0
   Week 11 Flushing - Plain water.                                      

CANNA COCO A & B dilution ratio 1:250 (40 ml A and 40 ml B per 10 litre of water).
NB canna coco A and B used for bloom and veg there is no seperate bloom and Grow
1/2=20 ml A and 20 ml B per 10 liter      40L tank =80 ml A and 80 ml B
1/4=10 ml A and 10 ml B per 10 liter     40L tank =40 ml A and 40 ml B
1/8= 5 ml A and 5 ml B per 10 liter              40L tank =20 ml A and 20 ml B

CANNA PK 13/14 three weeks before harvesting to a full nutrition tank in the following proportion: dissolve 15 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water.  IE  60ml to reservior
RHIZOTONIC  40 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:250)

Edited by smallbuds
6 hours ago, smallbuds said:

baged canna coco and mixing it to 70/30 perlite

I wouldn't bother brother n save yourself some hassle

I grow in canna coco pro + - I make sure its nutrient buffered with a strong calmag, before I use it, otherwise I got deficiency problems

another thing you might want to consider, as your using RO water [like myself], is a splash of trace elements (e.g. canna trace mix - 0.5ml/L) - it helps with the plants structure ive noticed...

my nutrients are shogun coco a & b; shogun calmag; canna traces. the calmag I use at 1ml/L all the way through, the coco a & B is used at 1.5 - 2.5ml/L depending on growth stage. hope this helps a 'lil

mystic

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mysticriver said:

I wouldn't bother brother n save yourself some hassle

I grow in canna coco pro + - I make sure its nutrient buffered with a strong calmag, before I use it, otherwise I got deficiency problems

another thing you might want to consider, as your using RO water [like myself], is a splash of trace elements (e.g. canna trace mix - 0.5ml/L) - it helps with the plants structure ive noticed...

my nutrients are shogun coco a & b; shogun calmag; canna traces. the calmag I use at 1ml/L all the way through, the coco a & B is used at 1.5 - 2.5ml/L depending on growth stage. hope this helps a 'lil

mystic

Hi Mystic 

Thanks

re the 70/30  that was because  Im running 5x15L auto pots in a 4x4  and I already had 100l bag of perlite  . so i figured one 50L bag of canna coco would do, to  fill the pots 70 percent and i could mix in the 30percent perlite to save me buy a second bag

re canna coco pro + its supost to be buffered is not ? did you find it what what strength calmag did you buffer it with?

I Just ordered a bottle of canna trace mix and a second 47L autopot

to store the RO water  So i can fit a float/ball valve to second one and run the ro water into that,  at my leisure. so res changes are quick and easy and fresh ro water is on hand

Edited by smallbuds
14 hours ago, smallbuds said:

save me buy a second bag

yeah that's sound bro good thinking

the coco is pH buffered but not 'nutrient' buffered. I had terrible terrible (2 x terrible) problems with calcium deficiency, until I soaked my coco overnight, say 8 - 12 hours, in a 2.0EC calmag solution. my tap water is around 0.7 - 0.8EC, it takes about 4ml/L calmag to get it to that strength. then I run the fabric pot under the bath tap for 90 seconds each afterwards, to wash out all the salts/minerals that have been exchanged

I dont use res's myself - I make up the feed daily in a ~26L wine brewers bucket, from soon-to-be-lostUK favourite hardware store, 'Bilko's - 

mystic