So i've made something

MoT

That cost around £10 to make including buying a heat gun, and way more screen than was needed, but i got at a better price for more than less, hence why it's only my prototype, i already know how to make it a much better job, just from this concept build, If it's actually not terrible and someone startsmaking money offa proper version, please at least mention me, i mean, royalties would be nice.. but hey, even just recognition :D .

I'm waiting on the claws and flamethrowers to kick in from making people wait for this reveal lol

• Like 2

Coincidentally I have just started to look into dry sift so I am interested to know how well this works. I already have buckets and a glue gun so two thirds the way there.

22 hours ago, MoT said:

LMAO, i did say i needed to wait for it to set, now i just need someone to provide me with some trim to test it :D

150 micron screen

2x buckets (1 butchered)

The worlds supply of hot glue

Let the tomatoes be thrown :Dlarge.20230805_124458.jpg

You could just cut the top few inches of a bucket. Get one with a pour nozel and a air seal lid. Put the screen over the full buckle, bungie cord around the bucket over the screen material, Insert the top few inches of the 1 you cut, Placing the weed in next. Then securing the lid. Beat the shit out of it like a drum or just shake it to stay friendly with the naybours if you like them. :bong:

• Like 2

Surely you wouldn’t need to glue the mesh. Place the mesh over the top of the complete bucket, cut the bottom out of second bucket and push into the first. That will grip the mesh. Then fill the top bucket with trim etc and bash and shake etc. 

a square tub would pull the mesh tight better than a round bucket too. 
without all that glue there be no little spaces for trichs to get caught up, and easier to change the mesh when you need to. 

just my thoughts, but good to see stoners still mcguyvering their way through life lol

• Like 5