Title REQUIRED

UnorthadoxDude

Hi and welcome :) 

Title Required lollol Went straight over my head at first :D 

Edited by Gaijin
  • Like 4

Posted the thread 7 minutes late. I'll assume your fingers were too busy rolling one, all is forgiven.

Enjoy the boards my man they're the best.

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies and gentlemen and everything in between.

I have 40+ years horticulture passion, 5+ years as a professional gardener, and almost exactly 12 months of cannabis growing experience.

First grow was bud picked seeds. Photo.

2nd grow started as 2 autos and ended up as about 14 autos.

3rd grow 47 days in currently growing a bunch of autos.

Forums wise. Well I joined my first one in 1997. Early internet trolls forums taught me more about grammar and spelling than high school did.

Going to poke around a bit, I have been using the forums as a guest (lurker) for almost a year, but I am feeling quite lonely and I properly love talking about this, so I am keen to make some UK connections. Most of my profile following on Twitter/Grow Diaries is USA/Canadian/Spanish peeps, which is wonderful, except that only those of us cursed with an existence in Blighty really understand what it is like to grow here.

I have done my best to remain "anonymous" with this online profile, for quite obvious reasons. Then I see lots of UK growers posting their faces all over Twitter and I wonder if I am being overly paranoid. Still that is my nature I suppose, but I am tentatively opening up to the idea of reaching out to local hobbyists.

I shall try not to get into any arguments, though it is of course why forums were invented in the first place.

• Like 1

Just now, UnorthadoxDude said:

so I am keen to make some UK connections.

As long as the connections stay strictly within the boundaries of the UK420 walls.

I know you'll have already read the rules :wassnnme::yep: