cherry pie og aka purple legend

4kali

thought I'd post couple of pics of what I'm playing with ( purple legend) aka cherry pie og, an absolute cracker of a plantlarge.Screenshot_20230802_131424_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230802_093001_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230802_000435_Gallery.jpg

• Like 31

9 minutes ago, hashi said:

Beautiful looking buds

Love those chucky stacked calyx.

Nice light rig .

thanks for the nice comment mate, makes a change from people saying I got foxtailing going on

• Like 3

Just now, 4kali said:

foxtailing

Is this undesirable then?

I know it can be environmental but for the most part I assumed it was cultivar/pheno dependant, like some plants just stack calyxes like wheat and that's that.

Looks fantastic man , have fun with her :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 3

@BilgePump hope your good mate

think you answered your own question there

if its heat stress and they foxtail then its undesirable as you know but if the strain foxtails under good conditions for that particular var then it is what it is I suppose

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 5

@4kali looks beautiful me old mucker lol I’d expect nothing less from you tbh! Can just imagine one of those sitting side by side with the Cheese :george:

Whats the nose on her like mate, she got the gassy thing going on mixed with cherry? 

• Like 1

@Smokey McBongface

how you doing mate hope your good.

yes mate she had the cherry gas og thing going on but now she seems to me like she's got that real OG thing going on. to early to tell how she is but I'll be sure to let you know mate.

p.s I think I just got a bit lucky with how this girl grew out, she's a no nonsense type of plant a bit like that donny burger you bred, just loves life and cracks on with it.

John smiths lol no fuckin nonsense

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 3