Officer who wrote Met’s drug strategy had flat like ‘Amsterdam coffee shop’, tribunal hears

dan6

I'd rather have vindictive than a two faced lying hypocrite, give me an out and out criminal rather than a bent copper,

at least you know where you stand.

• Like 4

“I didn’t like it at all,” she said. “Why did I have to live in a place where it was just cannabis in the air? I was just trying to breathe oxygen.

umm? she was staying at his gaff? for free?

Why are people attacking the person blowing the whistle on a corrupt hypocritical senior police cunt?

If he was just a normal person enjoying some cannabis I could understand but his work will have directly affected many members of this forum while he himself was doing the same thing they were. Prison is too good for him, string him up etc. etc. Live by the sword die by the sword.

Edited by latigid aikon
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Oakapple said:

do coppers get changed at work? 

Yes they do mate. They're just making themselves a target if they don't.

I know as cannabis growers we're supposed to hate the rozzers and all but they are doing a job. They don't make the laws. Yes some coppers are cunts/jobsworths and take it too far but it's not all of them.

• Like 2

All I could think was how indiscreet he was, I’ve spent my entire adult life sneaking outdoors, stealth puffing, sneaky puff in the car etc. If I was a bent copper, you’d never know unless you looked at my glazed eyes direct. Even then I’m just tired after a boozy evening.. lol 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, KC said:

cunts/jobsworths

They aren't the issue, the problem I have is with the bent fuckers, pretend to be one thing while doing the opposite,

then locking people up for doing what they themselves are guilty of...until you interract with them how can you tell

which is which? I've always found avoidance is the best line of defence, against all of them...

• Like 9

On 01/08/2023 at 7:19 AM, Arbre Medicinal said:

She just comes across as a vindictive cunt, she took photos of paraphernalia in December then waited until the following July to grass on him, so like I said; a vindictive cunt.

Reminds me of Depp's missus, Amber Hurd -taking pics of paraphernalia &c in advance. 

On 01/08/2023 at 11:13 AM, KC said:

Yes they do mate. They're just making themselves a target if they don't.

I know as cannabis growers we're supposed to hate the rozzers and all but they are doing a job. They don't make the laws. Yes some coppers are cunts/jobsworths and take it too far but it's not all of them.

There is an ok one down our road.
She sorts out aggressive strife with ''Mexican standoffs'' when cars are facing each other - once I thought two blokes were going to knife each other- it was that bad- I knocked on her door and she defused the very tense situation.
She has done that more than once- 
But in my teenaged years I was always being stopped and searched- strip searched.
That's how bad it was a few decades back if one looked remotely 'Alternative'.