Plant reveg after harvest?

Crow River

I recall @brock1 saying some plants chucked outside in September (due to an indoor grow going wrong) revegged after surviving the winter in an old greenhouse. Similarly I've read various tales of plants in pots flung into back yards revegging the next spring.

Anyone experienced this with, say, a guerrilla grow? Ever chopped your girls and come back in the spring to find some were growing again from the remaining stem?

I ask because a couple of Auto Bubblelicious harvested a few weeks ago seem to be producing leaf buds. They were in a polytunnel, and after taking the buds I put them outside in their pots. Not expecting them to last, but maybe they'll give something more before the winter?

• Like 1

large.post-1463-0-39679400-1493211156.jpglarge.temporary_zps0abe8d65.jpg

21 minutes ago, Crow River said:

I recall @brock1 saying some plants chucked outside in September (due to an indoor grow going wrong) revegged after surviving the winter in an old greenhouse. Similarly I've read various tales of plants in pots flung into back yards revegging the next spring.

Anyone experienced this with, say, a guerrilla grow? Ever chopped your girls and come back in the spring to find some were growing again from the remaining stem?

I ask because a couple of Auto Bubblelicious harvested a few weeks ago seem to be producing leaf buds. They were in a polytunnel, and after taking the buds I put them outside in their pots. Not expecting them to last, but maybe they'll give something more before the winter?

These exact plant grow the following year. From seedlings dumped in a brocken greenhouse because a indoor crop didn't happen. 

Edited by brock1
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Crow River said:

@brock1, very impressive! I suppose they just vegged for a really, really long time! lol 

It certainly didn't start the biggest. Took a long time to start flowering I remember but finished fine still. 

• Like 1