Cannabiogen panama feminized

Celtic voyager

Morning all.

What a wet miserable day it is.

I was going through my seed collection this morning, and came across cannabiogen panama that I got as free seeds.

Has anyone grown these before 

The look interesting 

• Like 2

Morning mate ,  sadly no i have not ran her ,  i have ran a few of their bits and was very impressed with the plants vigour , beahviour and structure.

My fav from 4 cutlivars was the CannaBiogen Special ,  a few years back now but it was bloody lovely ,  4 uniform beast plants , a tad sat leaning but it sat me down :yep:

I got no bad words to say from about 16 plants all in now.       No dramas, no rot , no mutants  , just healthy girls and pretty much as described.

Following along to see how you get on ,   the very best of luck with it mate

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

@ oldford 

I got a fair few freebies here that I'd like to use, instead of buying new strains, some of these I didn't come across before. 

This is all for next year, of course, 

From what I gathered off the research I did, she sounds very nice, and fairly trouble free to grow outdoors.

• Like 2

Mate,  i see so many people brand & seed bashing !!     I take no notice and find out for myself :yep:  

first hand is the best way to find out and make your own mind up :yep:

I have some .....   really cheap  , were in a sale  , beans that are really frowned upon by lots on here for next year ,  im going to run them and make my own mind up ! 

Live & learn mate.      All the best with them  

• Like 3

@OldFord

This is my freebie selection 

Didn't come across these before 

I'll have to spend the afternoon researching them

• Like 2

The joy of your own garden grow .... grow what you fancy ,  show & tell everyone on here how you go with them !!  

The very idea behind the Wild Card Weed thing ,  always a fan of the under dog and frowned upon little guy.

Over the years i have had some really frowned upon stuff piss all over the big guys stuff  :yep:     Also had some disasters , so you run at a risk.  

No better experience than first hand mate.       

Crack on i say and the very best of luck with it mate

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Celtic voyager said:

ive just found a apple-smelling keeper out of a freebie 3-pack of seedsman white widow like u got there

mystic

• Like 4

Never grown these. I do remember i think it was Nivarna seeds did a papaya years back that was nice. I tried it outdoor & it nearly finished but mould did set in. It was surprisingly mellow for a indica. Not sure if that's the same papaya. CBD i am not much use with. I try to avoid them like the plague :hippy:

• Like 3