Update on my tent

oldleafybeard1

Had a proper mare over last few months and had to cull 6 plants 1 month in due to unforseen events :( however as soon as I could I was back up and going I just didnt really document it up till now. I have 7 plants 4 3wok og and 3 strawberry nuggets x cdlc. All the issues you see on the plants arrived with flower stage and two of them are in kinda make shift bin pots and are smaller because I was aiming for a couple of small fast plants.  I feel ive made some errors with feed again but overall I think im doing ok. They all came up on the 3rd of June so on day 55 todaylarge.sncdlccloser.jpglarge.sncdlc.jpglarge.smol1.jpglarge.other1.jpglarge.clooser.jpglarge_fp3.jpglarge.frostt.jpglarge.fulltentt.jpglarge.annotther1.jpglarge.3wok2closer.jpglarge.3wok2.jpglarge.3wok1.jpglarge.3wok1-close.jpg

I am anticipating this being the final couple of weeks but will play it all by ear. Most plants ive had in here since I started an honestly I feel like I might get same/better yeild with less plants an more focus on the lights and tbh this run ive beenn so slack with training and the like I kinda just mostly let them grow an thats it.

Wdy guys think of the scabby fans and the pale leaves? I feel like I underfed but then corrected and they kinda recovered but still look a bit fked, The buds looking nice but a bit small rn and rly hoping next 14 days they have another spurt.

Edited by oldleafybeard1

I'd say you have a decent bit of weed there. Maybe a bit of tip burn, don't overfeed them. Nutrient lock out can be caused by all manner of environmental factors.

Edited by Lux_Interior
sp.
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Lux_Interior said:

I'd say you have a decent bit of weed there. Maybe a bit of tip burn, don't overfeed them. Nutrient lock out can be caused by all manner of environmental factors.

yeah thanks im a bit baffeled that they burned tbh because they had 1 lvl tablespoon of topfeed once per week in flower an recommended is 2 but I dont think gennerally conditions have been great for them cause of how many plants there are and I havnt done enough maintainence probably, but thanks! Te be fair I feel like worst case scenareo I can harvest from now onwards, and I just hope theres enough left in them to keep goinng an swell a bit more, cause im still like 2 weeks from day 70 :)

Edited by oldleafybeard1

Looks like you have a magnesium deficiency to me. :doctor:in my experience its usually caused by bad water, the soil being to acidic. More of a lockout than a deficiency but I would definitely try fixing it before your next grow. Probably not worth trying to do anything this time though. :hippy:

• Like 1
On 29/07/2023 at 11:53 AM, brock1 said:

Looks like you have a magnesium deficiency to me. :doctor:in my experience its usually caused by bad water, the soil being to acidic. More of a lockout than a deficiency but I would definitely try fixing it before your next grow. Probably not worth trying to do anything this time though. :hippy:

You know something I think this might have just helped me out cause I ran out of cal/mag mid last grow, and kinda forgot about it, I still had the bottle so I rinced the tiny bit left in the water an it does seem to have perked the plants up and ive seen em putting out more white pistols since that water and just generally looking a bit happier. They are on like day 60 so im thinking ill run buy a new batch of cal/mag and give them another couple of weeks to finish off and maybe the small bud/yield issue will turn around. It does seem like a cheap/quick fix I am very lazy with water and ph, mostly because of working and general life I need as little maintainence as possible and so my grow is set up this way.I am also still very new and finding a balance that works. I just wanted to come back cause yea like that heads up on the magnesium reminded me id forgot cal/mag and maybe got me extra weight so thank you :)

Edited by oldleafybeard1
  • Like 2

large.wholetenty.jpglarge.smallbig.jpglarge.recoverclose.jpglarge.closer2.jpglarge.biggest1.jpg

What a difference 10 days makes so I stocked up on cal/mag and also added some lime juice to the water in a crude attempt to adjust the ph and honestly they swelled up overnight and looking really happy. One plant came down so its allowed me to stretch them out a bit with stakes and hopefully I have another week where they continue to swell up and finish off. Thanks for your help guys.

• 2 weeks later...