Thank you seedstockers

Darknight420710

large.Screenshot_20230727-190927_Gallery.jpgOver the years I feel like I've become more friends with @Seedstockers-Mark and its thabks to this site for bringing us closer together. 

It's my birthday this weekend and imagine my surprise when I got some goodies off seedstockers, with all the seeds these guys have sent me thanks to Mark I can't wait to get more diaries done. 

I'm already soaking the 3 latest autos they've released and hope they'll be in soil by the weekend 

A massive thank you to you and the team. 

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 13

What a line up !!!  :thumsup:      That should keep you busy for a while :yep:

Big up SeedStockers and Mark for sorting the comp & affording the very generous  prizes !!  :george:

All the best for the Birthday boys big day :yep:

Good luck with the beans popping sir

• Like 7

Now that's a birthday present worth getting up for :hippy: Our @Seedstockers-Mark is a generous bastard isn't he, I'm just about (been saying it for the past hour) to put some gifted black cherry autos into the tent, all 5 cracked and popped the jiffys surface, I just need to get over the fact that I'm putting them straight into 7.5l pots.

• Like 2