eletric triming machine /Trimzilla 18" Warrior

smallbuds

Im fed up with hand triming i prefer to wet trim  Iv got a really bad back ie scolliosis and after triming im fooked

i got in a sale nearly half price to it is sold at  I got it for 299   so figgered i want much more that a decent bowl trimer

has any one got one or a simular one , how well do they work and if you got one do have any tips for using it

Edited by Joolz
link removed
  • Like 1

it looks like a canna cutter pro

that machine was great...made some noise like a vacuum cleaner...but was great for guerilla weed.

that machine was best when working with 2 of 3 guys.

a hand spinpro is good for 1 man.

there are also spin pro with a elec motor as extra price.

handtrimming is also a no-go for me..... :) 

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DutchFox said:

it looks like a canna cutter pro

that machine was great...made some noise like a vacuum cleaner...but was great for guerilla weed.

that machine was best when working with 2 of 3 guys.

a hand spinpro is good for 1 man.

there are also spin pro with a elec motor as extra price.

handtrimming is also a no-go for me..... :) 

thats good to hear i only have a 4x4 tent but thqats still  to much by hand epecily smaller buds

i got a mate to help sometimes

any tips on speed its got 3 speeds did you find it best on lower speeds or get over with quick on high

2 hours ago, smallbuds said:

thats good to hear i only have a 4x4 tent but thqats still  to much by hand epecily smaller buds

i got a mate to help sometimes

any tips on speed its got 3 speeds did you find it best on lower speeds or get over with quick on high

well speed...depends on bud quality...but from indoor all is fresh i think....speed will be easy for you to see what works best...

you need to cut loose the buds...so with 2 guys ...1 fills the machine when you both have enough lose buds...and let the machine cut it...and put them in a net.

what was good in cannacutter and in my own spinpro was that i could vary the height of the knives between the knives and the grid.

so i could decide how much leaves were cut off the buds.

i cant see the knives in this model....the knives of a canna cutter pro would last a life time...incredible robust.

a friend of me made for me a robust knive for the spinpro....it will last years.....he is a metal worker. :) 

maybe you find a youtube about your model....or ask the seller for more info...

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1