Ice bags

Herbal Kint

Got 5 packs(250in pack) of ice cubes as I opened pack and went to fill it with water and noticed bags stink ,they reek of some crap I duno its from machine or just plastic?

Think if I make ice in that I could get that bad smell on my hash?

Ok I'll give it a go,I actually went in another store in meantime and found that they all stock same ones,i got 1 more pack and it stinks the same :headpain:

Like crap,straight out of store, I made bout 2000ice cubes,ice stinks, just picked them out of freezer and dumped.Am pissed as no hash making today :furious:

Am not buying bags again,any other ideas?

They sell 1kg bags of ice cubes or crushed ice in the supermarkets over here, I usually use them when I haven't prepared enough ice bags. Ice bags piss me off tbh, it's a lot of plastic to be chucking away after. You could buy loads of the silicon trays and just freeze em yourself, although it would take loads.

• Like 1

I put a centimetre or two of water into the plastic takeaway tubs I have collected over the years and put them in the freezer.

Once frozen I remove from the tubs and put into a large freezer bag and put back in the freezer until I have repeated the process to give me enough ice to get going with :) 

Don't overfill the trays or it becomes like trying to break concrete when breaking up the blocks ;) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Well I killed my fridge with ice making,I feel burning rubber smell hour ago,seems like ice bags leaked under shelfs and it was to much,just got home after moving kg of frozen trim to my mates fridge :headpain: