Auto Mandarin Panties Outdoor.

OldFord

Auto Mandain Panties      Outdoor   ,   seed soaked 01 / 04        Taken down well cooked   ,  today 23 / 07    

2 Diff Phenos from 3 plant run outdoors ,      2 medium talll slender colourful   ,   a medium tall slender pink

Yield not measuered as got zero interet ,  class it as an averge auto in harvest ,   zero dramas and seemed happy & content outdoors and during prolonged adverse weather conditions.

Quite poss and most likely would offer more yield under better weather conditions !!   As its def not been weather for cooking autos recently ,  she did hold out for a goow 10days from where i would have been happy to chop her in the earlier stages of the window of opportunity.   Performed well in poor weather conditions. 

kept the rot at bay on all 3 plants in 3 various outdoor  spots 15 mile radious of each other.

Lat 52   53.

Odour wise -   sweet fruity in early stages,  undertone of chem cleaner mid flower onwards ,  all 3 stayed discreet enough for close quarter garden grow  However im basing this on 3 grown in inclement conditions and could be totally diff if cooked out under the natural summer sun !     So variables will change.  

These 3 were low odour ,  performed well ,  avergae yield,  again will change in a better summer outdoor grow.  

Im very happy with how the performd  , more is always better ,  weather hampered and not fully tested in all honesty , but im certainly happy with what they all offered up :yep:

All now down and drying.    Nueegt pics once jarred .     2 of the 3 plant pics below  ,  will add the other when it arrives from Fellow Old git.  

Bottom line  -  Would i run outdoors again  -   Yes ,  been totally hassle free ,  all 3 plants have beat the rot in adverse season and wet stuuf in late flower  ,  yields reflected in weather ,  worth it for the colours alone :george:      Smoke report after a good long burp and cure .... speak to me at christmas :yep:

large_072.JPGlarge_071.JPGlarge_041.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_039.JPG

• Like 2

On 7/23/2023 at 5:57 AM, OldFord said:

Smoke report after a good long burp and cure .... speak to me at christmas :yep:

congrats on the harvest oldford

beautiful work as usual, plants came out amazing

sam

• Like 2

On 28/07/2023 at 8:05 PM, samhigh said:

congrats on the harvest oldford

beautiful work as usual, plants came out amazing

sam

Thanks  Sam  !    How you doing sir ?      Did one enjoy the ABC ?     I will be trhowing it back out next season ,  i shared it around and it got big love.  

All the best mate

Just now, OldFord said:

it got big love.  

the whole line was great but the abc was probaly my fav more of a 50/50 type effect.

im doing great brother thanks for asking, been smoking hot here :furious: but we have the heart of hurricane season coming

we will see what happens

hope you are well my freind 

sam

• Like 1

Just now, samhigh said:

the whole line was great but the abc was probaly my fav more of a 50/50 type effect.

im doing great brother thanks for asking, been smoking hot here :furious: but we have the heart of hurricane season coming

we will see what happens

hope you are well my freind 

sam

Good to hear your all well man :yep:

Yeah we been watching the heat paly out around the globe  , just not here sadly lol     

Hurricane season not ideal .... i recall you hunkering down last year !!    Scary times.     As long as you , the Fam and the plants are all good !!

ABC got big love ,  looking forward to playing with her again.  

Take care mate.