only plant outside

chilled artist

SO,..... ended up germinating a wee GSC in April, kept it in house for a couple of weeks, potted it up and sneaked it outside, put it in a spot i know well in around the ferns, not ideal but was a last minute "need to get this plant out of here" moment, Anyway...went to see her today after feeding her the other day...AND SHE'S MOVED!!!  found her about 10 feet away lying on her side up a slope....WEE BASTARDS!!    what to do now????   glad i found her, but Shit, i've been found out...I've put her deeper in the ferns for now, but can't just swagger about with a 3 foot plant...any ideas would be most welcome!!!!!

• Like 2

harvest early.... :) 

well its only 1 plant....and your spot was found....good to know :) 

just part of the game....something gave you away....maybe...

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 2

its a photo, mate... nowhere near....not even started to flower yet  and just sitting in a pot

• Like 1

Whoever it was will probably come back for it so best way is move it completely away from where u had it  should be easier as its in a pot black bag it and find somewhere else to put it.

• Like 4

harvest when there is something to harvest.... :)   so rip your own plant.. :) 

or kill her....your self...so the ripper has nothing too :) 

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 3

As stated mucker you got a few options  - 

Let the bastards win and walk away

Move her a fair distance away as whomever will most likely look for it

Remove her totally ,  in a bag , a carboard tube made from a box , a cardboard box, a holdall , a golf trolley ... whaatever it takes  and find a total new spo.  

If it was mine ,  move it a distance away before they do it to you :yep:      Set up hairlines around  / near new pots using string / fishing line , natural vegitation so you can see if anyones been around it.   Early harvest never ideal but better than nowt mucker.      

Take her for a long walk and find a new spot :thumsup:        All the best with it

• Like 2

@Indicana jones, bit harsh....but i get te sintiment.....just saw the 100 plants busted...so, perspective-tick....but still brutal

• Like 2

Only bants fam. Yeah I'd fuck it off, if it's not (ahem cough cough) your only concern....

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, chilled artist said:

i could dangle the cunts of the cliff?????   right!!!    yeah!!!!

why?....its only a plant..... :) ...and you put it on land which is not yours...

i would look for the blame.... into my own actions..... i would sure have made a mistake some where.....and left a trail.....

near invisible acces to a plot is something you can learn..... the hard way.... like all of us...

i like to go into water in a ""fishing place""  and then come out again.....10 meter furter..... noone can follow your trail there...etc etc etc....think outside the box...

turn this incident to your advantage and a lesson....its only 1 plant....

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 2

Get yourself a helium happy birthday balloon and a large black bin bag. Cover the plant with the bin bag and hold the ballon ribbon with the balloon floating next to it. You could walk anywhere and no one will bat an eye lid. :yep:

• Like 5

You might be able to fold the plant up a little, with parchment paper. The parchment paper will allow you to bend stems a bit and they'll fold over without snapping. 

If you want to keep it, like others have said you need to move it to a different place. I've moved some fairly large plants recently - not 3 feet but a couple were over 2 feet - in a cardboard box. Wrap the pot (especially the open top) in cling film first so the soil doesn't spill and your box doesn't get soggy at the bottom. I used pallet wrap. I've had live saplings and small shrubs (not cannabis) sent in the post and that's what the pros do. Just remember to carry the box the right way up! :) 

Once you find a more secure spot, maybe just plant it in the ground? That way it can't be moved so easily. Sure it might get chopped by a ripper but them's the breaks.

• Like 3