First Photoperiod grow

frank0420

Hi guys

Tell me what you think of this grow so far...

I haven't been on for a while and just thought to show the latest grow in my 2x2x5 tent.

First go at photoperiods, 2 plants 1x purple diesel daze (on left) & 1x 00 cheese.

Both in Clover I topped them at 3rd node, its week 9 and they were flipped week 7.

Did a bit of LST and defoliating.

Buds should appear soon.

00 Purple Diesel Daze Week 9 (2 weeks preflower)

large.64b551eaf21b6_00PurpleDieselDaze.JPG

00 Cheese week 9 (2 week into preflower)

large.64b551e3eec41_00Cheese.JPG

top view...scrog soon

large.64b551f85dace_topview00cheeseonright.JPG

side view...had to keep it short with 5ft tent.

large.64b551f553480_PDDonleft.JPG

Using Bio biz grow and bloom now, any tips welcome.

Thank you.

• Like 4

They looking great mate.

A bit late now as you have already cleared 2 weeks flower but a tip for next time, Scrog net mate it is literally the best way to fill the space under the light :yep:

In a 60x60x160

large.20230606_234835.gif

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 5

@frank0420  I use Epsom salt from start to finish all the way through the grow. (not seedlings tho)

Left side is Advanced Seeds Strawberry Gum CBD.

Right side is Barney's Farm Blue Cheese

@handysmoker  Thanks mate

Edited by Military Grade
added a bit more context to my comment
  • Like 2

@frank0420  I add it with each feed after the first week or two from Seed.

My water is very hard and I'm winging the dosage and getting lucky lol, my water board doesn't show Magnesium sadly.

I normally add ¼ tea spoon to about 2L of feed/water Tho this could differ depending on your starting water.

Ideally getting the water checked or checking your water board reports would be a good place to start if you want to be accurate :yep:

• Like 1

I'm just about to start my first run of photos too so will be following along if you don't mind.

@Military Gradeyour scrog looks fantastic, I've made one in readiness but have absolutely no clue (I've done a bit of reading / watching too) At what point do you "install" the scrog and once it's in place I'm assuming the plants stay in the same position (I.e. They cant be moved / rotated etc) I did watch one YouTube video where the guy was removing the scrog (to clean up the canopy / defoliate etc) then reinstalling, to me it looked like a whole load of stress........until I saw the result. 

• Like 1

@5Lip Thanks mate:bong:

Once you have topped twice and the furthest branch can spread to a square or two from the edges is the around the time you should be able to install the net, just don't veg for to long for your size not only is it a waste if time it just makes it more difficult.

After that veg for about a week with the net installed while keep adjusting the branch's and tucking them. Then you're ready to flip to flower and for the first week or two of the stretch phase keep tucking any branches that need so.

This can all differ slightly from strain to strain, it took me 3 grows to get the time right if each stage, it will come to once you get your hands on experience :yep:

Yeah it's pretty much in place until the end as it's a pain to try and untangle it all, my last grow I untangled it all at harvest so I could hang both plants whole, wasn't easy... New net coming in the postlol

Added thing to mention, if you hand Water sometimes the space between the net and the pot can be difficult to get the jug in, I got a smaller jug to pour my feeds into bit by bit if needed, and you can get away with forcing the net up abit with the jug to get in there :yep:

• Like 2