Thought it was overwatering

gavlp20

large.IMG_2023-07-17-131240.jpeglarge.IMG_2023-07-17-131253.jpeglarge.IMG_2023-07-17-131302.jpeglarge.IMG_2023-07-17-131310.jpegHi all first will tell you the environment 

25c-28c lights on

20c lights off

3 weeks in to flowering 

1.3-1.4 ec

ph 6.0

hum 65% ish

IWS pro system change res every week 100% clay pebbles 

some cal mag and A and B

started last week looked a bit overwatered I up the time on the flood so went back to normal setting then thought root rot but all seem good when I have looked now getting all types of problems can’t but my finger on it I emptied res 3 days ago and added some silver bullet but don’t seem to be improving they was lovely before any advice would be nice 

Some pictures with the hps off would be better buddy, it makes it really hard to see what's going on. Just a thought but could you have too much light going on? What size space are you using and what are the 3 led lights?

Just now, KC said:

Some pictures with the hps off would be better buddy, it makes it really hard to see what's going on. Just a thought but could you have too much light going on? What size space are you using and what are the 3 led lights?

Hi mate I meant 3 plants under a custom build 670w and 4 plants under 600hps I will get some more pictures the room is a 2.4m x 2.4m but only using half for the flowering

• Like 1

First thing I would do is check your ph pen….got some leaves curling which looks like over watering. Then also got some sticking up n marks on the leaves. Makes me think they aren’t happy with what’s going in them.

Ok well that’s a bit better picture hopefully I checked my PH pen and it’s perfect but what is strange is I emptied the res this morning and added plain water so just checked the PH and it’s saying 8.0 I was having issues with rising ph so I just kept lowering it thinking it was the heat causing the issue 

So I reckon it could be to much calcium cause it looks like they have many deficiencies what do you reckon?