anyone grown RQS F1 hybrids?

Whammyc

as the title suggest has anyone tried the new F1 hybrid autos from RQS, they promise faster growth higher yield and perfect uniformity like clones? 

I'm after some real world evidence though, thanks 

57 minutes ago, Whammyc said:

they promise faster growth higher yield and perfect uniformity like clones? 

They're talking bollocks . 

• Like 3

I simply terms they probably are F1. If you cross 2 S4 lines you do get a F1. Or the old way is to take 2 lines to F18 using 100's of individuals each generation. Or use 2 landrace strains. Being the first to offer them is a total lie & charging extra a even bigger con. Anyone who dose a little research will find a lot of auto breeding is 1-1 breeding to around F8+ & for a 1-1 to breed true f1. So most auto crosses are F1 anyway. Prime example of inbreed auto's is lowryder which on release was around F58 if I recall hence the reason they were all little inbreed runt type auto. Anyway my point is its 100% a big fat lie to get your money :fart:

Edited by brock1
  • 1 month later...

Im growing a couple of "F1 Orions" that came as freebies, Early stages but if anything they are quite slow growing at the moment, am LST them, but not overly impressed for now..

Edited by popeye1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, popeye1 said:

Im growing a couple of "F1 Orions" that came as freebies, Early stages but if anything they are quite slow growing at the moment, am LST them, but not overly impressed for now..

Have the complete opposite experience with the F1 Orion. No sooner had they grown their 5th set of leaves, they went straight into flower. Can't imagine the yield being all that good if they carry on maturing at this rate.