Bonjour 420

Ahzore bar

Hi everyone,

I've been browsing the forums for a while now and decided it was time to join the community!

A little about my current situtation. Im not a smoker anymore myself but my better half has been suffering with severe migrains for over a decade! After trying all the pharmaceuticals on the market with no luck, she finally decided to try the herbal route, and albeit not a 100% effective, it has made a massive difference and is now so much more manageable.

So i have decide to take the plung and attempt to grow our own supply. 

Wish me luck.. 

• Like 5

WILLKOMMEN and good luck!

to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part

• Like 3

Ça Va?

My wife uses cannabis 'we grow' to help with aliments caused by her MS. She uses a shit load of prescribed pharmaceuticals too and in no way is cannabis about to cure her, but, it certainly helps, physically and mentally.

If you are growing to supply yourselves you are in the right place.

• Like 4

Welcome aboard sir :yep:     Sorry to hear of the other halfs predicament !     

Your in the right place to learn and grow :george:    Lots of very skilled and talented growers on here all happy to help.

the very best of luck with your plight and the growing 

• Like 1

Hi mate. You may find when growing your own cannabis for medical uses that growing several strains at once could a benefit. May give your wife / partner better results for those headaches than anything u have paid for etc.

Sure some folks here will be much more knowledge in that sector than myself as I use recreational for the most part and the odd pure cbd strain from time to time.

But I'm quite sure there are certain strains known for being really really good for migraine and headaches. 

I grabbed myself a nice dose of food poisoning many moons ago. I remember there was some strawberry cough in circulation at the time. It was the best relief I have known from sicknessin my life. Stopped the nausea, headaches from dehydration etc. 

Atb