Greenhouse Seed Co. White Rhino fem?

snotbottom

Any thoughts? Looks like a good yeilder from the blurb, 

Edited by snotbottom
Title change.

GHS have a pretty bad reputation these days, from what I gather they lost a lot of their parent plants so their white rhino, SLH etc etc aren't the same genetics they used to be and don't get as good reviews. Definitely not a breeder who's descriptions can be trusted unfortunately. 

Would love a good White Rhino though if one is still out there. Verdant green has a few crosses that look nice. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

GHS have a pretty bad reputation these days,

These days? lol

Their reputation has been shit for years now :yep:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, McHazy said:

These days? lol

Their reputation has been shit for years now :yep:

True that, sometimes I forget it's 2023 lol, in my head "these days" means anything past 2010 but thinking about it Arjhan had already ruffled a few feathers by then... 

• Like 2

So are we saying the White Rhino isnt the same as it was 10 years ago? Is there anything on par with it yeild wise and flowering time?

There may be some smaller breeders who are still breeding with a good White Rhino parent,

as from what I remember that was one of the first strains along with White Widow to have such a covering of trychomes :D 

If I remember correctly it was one of the parents of La Niña,

which I always wanted but never got any seeds for one reason or another.

Seedfinder is a great resource for looking at family trees and lineages.

Just search for 'White Rhino seedfinder' and you should be able to trace who might have something to offer that's very similar or maybe even some older genetics :thumsup:

Atb

:yinyang:

Ahhh  White Rhino i do miss her.....my mate had a cutting of Rhino from the 90s  that did the rounds in a few parts of the UK for years it was top notch.....its long gone now.

These photos were taken from 2007 , excuse the qualitylolonly photos I have left of her...

post-22215-1187903757_thumb.jpg

gallery_22215_4874_65320.jpg

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 6