Outdoor Vs Indoor

Amateur E

Hi All,

I just had a few questions on the outcome of a plant being indoor Vs outdoor. 

I've grow a 2 Urban Legends Acid Kush Autos outdoor this year, started them off in my bedroom window and kept taking them outside for the first couple weeks before I took them to my GG spot. I know growing from a window isn't at all the best way to start a plant but its what I had to work with while still living at home with parents.. Anyway, this is my first ever year growing and I'm over the moon that my autos have actually survived and are now currently in flower.

I wanted to share a few pictures I took last weekend and this weekends to see whether the way my plants have turned out is correct. I've seen many pictures of auto flowering being grown indoor under a light and they look beautiful, then I look at mine and they look like weak little weeds. Both plants are around the height of a 2L bottle and not all that bushy. I've not tried to train or head either of these plants, I've let them grow how they'll grow.

I am super chuffed with these plants, again this is my first ever time of growing and the fact they're starting to flower is just so cool to me haha.

Please see below pictures, love to hear your opinions on the plants.

large.IMG_5470.jpglarge.IMG_5495.jpglarge.IMG_5494.jpglarge.IMG_5497.jpglarge.IMG_5500.jpg

• Like 7
16 hours ago, disco survivor said:

They look very healthy pal. Going to explore sites for a GG next year.

Thanks mate! With it being my first year growing I'm not sure what to expect really 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Amateur E said:

Thanks mate! With it being my first year growing I'm not sure what to expect really 

First year for me as well, although I've been growing veg in the greenhouse for 30 odd years. Looking at a GG spot close to a remote water treatment plant (sh*t farm as we used to call them as kids). odour from the grow will never be an issue and I can't see many people choosing to get within half a mile of this thing unless they have to. I'll keep an eye on the site over the next few months and decide if it's a suitable site for next year.

I've successfully sprayed a feminized auto with STS spray to produce feminized seeds so will hopefully have a few hundred seeds to choose from for next year.

• Like 1

They look absolutely great.

You took great care of them and it shows.

Well done.

Congratulations and enjoy the fruits of your hard work.

Call me the spoilsport but they look a little small. Looks like they spent to much time in a small pot imoa. Otherwise their healthy plant's :yep:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 2