Rambling intro

kripa

Just realised would be better to post an intro instead of posting weird songs... I'm getting on a bit now approaching 50.. and probably have a damaged hippocampus brain area if experts are to be believed as started smoking weed well was mainly hash back then in mid teens. Although I reckon and acid and shrooms were what did me in haha. Did two outdoor grows in teens including possibly my best ever success which was some sort of thai stick that got ripped bar one sexy female which was trippy and I wouldn't believe it hadn't been dipped if I hadn't grown it myself....But was all very disorganised and I kind of lost contact with weed and got too heavily into booze which I now regret.

Travelled a fair bit when I was old enough to get out my small town in North East. Sampled some awesome weed in S.E Asia including Thailand and Cambodia and unfortunately didn't have hindsight to keep seeds. Tried to stay out in S.E. asia but couldn't really every get my head around the cultural nuances and didn't feel right so ended up in South America. Started a small family in a town in Bolivia near the Brazil border and have spent around 15 years there and rest of my time in UK.

In UK managed to get a fair few indoor percy grows under my belt. Mainly HPS first Hydro, (got hempys to work quiet well for me with a nice Sativa leaning Critical Mass cut). I then weirdly went soil and did a few decent grows with something no till ish and a Lemon Kush and a few other old favourites including a much missed Blue Cheese (Big Budda but long time ago)and an often three fingered o.g. kush from reserva privada which was lush... (all now gone but not forgotten) Learned a lot on this Forum thank you UK420, but only lurked, dunno didn't feel right to have an online presence at time. 

Did a few grows out in South America with the big 12 / 12 lamp in sky. Nothing big as it can land u with more time inside than a kiddie fiddler and not really worth it as weed is cheap as chips. The area seems to have some nice land race sativas. Which have zero paranoia like the famous punto roja , but they take ages to finish and grow enormous so not too much experience growing them past a few weeks. There are also more often than not whats called Krippy or Kripa as the Colombians in the area call it.

My go to strain out there was apparently master kush which must have got crossed to something local probably a Mango Biche and is a lush smoke and very medicinal for me as I suffer from I.B.S. and have a damaged pancreas. 

Had loads of seeds archived from Bolivia, whenever someone brought me something nice, I bought a decent amount and saved the best colas seeds (its always seeded as the farmers replant the best seeds). Anyways before you think i'm going to try and sell you seeds of the best weed ever .com I'll cut to the chase. Instead of cracking a few like a normal person I soaked them all a few hundred grams in an electric blanket I found in the loft with the intention of picking out a select few for mothers... Don't ever fold up an electric blanket to make a heating pouch peeps... It cooked them all. It still brings a tear to my eye seeing all the steam when I opened them up the next day, all poached to oblivion...

On a similarly disastrous vein I've got a new grow going that I'll put a diary up on so as not to clog up this thread anymore, but that's suffering from epic mission drift..

Anyway hello and goodbye for now,

Kripa alias El Flaco, or I suppose The Skinny as they call me out there :)

• Like 7

Sorry to reply to myself again :mellow:. Mrs Kripa is in Bolivia and i'm back in UK on own and billy no mates as i've lost touch with everything here including reality hahah.

Just thought I'd clarify but I don't think my hippocampus where ever it is has been damaged by cannabis, I've just got a dry sense of humour. I believe that the plant has saved my life on at least one occasion; after a bout of dengue in Bolivia when the only health care available was refugee style tents outside with neighbours dying left right and centre.. I smoked about an z a week for a month and stopped the internal bleeding in house . Plus on an ongoing basis as it allows me to eat a normal diet without having to take Pancreas enzyme meds which carry a health warning saying they may cause prion disease aka mad cows disease type thing and gout.. also not to blow my own trumpet but I cut out alcohol and nicotine in my mid 20s when my pancreas started to play up and started smoking weed with a vengeance and have been told I look about half the age of my ex drinking buddies who kept hitting it hard. So am pretty obsessive about the plant much to the annoyance of Mrs Kripa who considers it something along the lines of glue sniffing but everyone is entitled to their opinion :yinyang:  in S.A. only the youngers like to smoke with me, but always try to persuade me to bang a bit of crack in the joint and make what they call a submarine :wallbash: then accuse me of batting for the other side when I tell them to fuck off  so they're not exactly kindred sprits although good lads at heart... And that's mainly why i dabble a bit in home grown out there just as a quality control measure to make sure no one has sprinkled an added "treat" onto my weed...

Anyways I'll shut up for now and try to organise my grow diary which is a messy as my personal life and has gone from state of art LED indoor hydro to Trailerpark boys style outdoor due to a nosy fireman but hey ho.:wassnnme:

• Like 3

Hey @kripa ..... welcome to UK420   :toot:

Nice to have a mini bio .... good to know you a little bit and will be looking forward to your grow  :)

Thanks for the welcome Handysmoker! :yep: Might of got carried away with intro, but hadn't had a good chat with anyone expect myself :rolleyes: about weed, or anything for that matter.... for a while so apologies if it was over the top..

Will sort something with diary now, but everything has gone to shit since I came back to UK including cooking about a 1/4kg of my lovingly selected seeds and getting let down twice on clones so might be a bit of an embarrassment after all my blabbling on :schmoll:

Bienvenidos a uk420.  Tu tienes plantas ahora? Si tienes plantas, escribe’ un diario y todos los members asisten con los problemas de plantas que tu tienes. 

Maybe that made it out with some degree of accuracy. Been a while since I used any of my barely adequate Spanish. 

We generally like to help solve plant problems. 

Start with environment first. That’s more significant than anything else with regard to growing decent plants. 

Welcome again, but in English  this time. 

:yep:

• Like 1

Gracias Cajafiesta, si tengo algito en marcha despues de fregando mis semillas de alla... and your Spanish sounds perfect to me bro:yep: My English is now muddled up with spanish so when I'm stoned half my words come out in Spanish, but luckily I've got a thick northern accent so most people cant understand me anyway :oldtoker:

I've noticed that on this forum people are very helpful, I've lurked for years, but will get a diary uploaded as I could defo learn something from you guys and hopefully dial things in and become a more efficient grower and couldn't agree more, the environment is super important!

have been lost in an edibles hole all week :smokin: so haven't been very productive or talkative :unsure: but feel in great health so will try to cut back a bit this week and do my diary.

Thanks again for the welcome buddy! 

alright mate - welcome & I wouldn't mind seeing any of those old strains you mentioned, that is if u ever find the odd old seed somewhere ya forgot about etc

mystic