Plants now worth >£700 each in 130m seizure

Newcouch

Dunno what they're cracking on about, clearly a personal grow, and that £650k is obviously money for take away, you seen the prices these days?

• Like 2

The photo in the BBC article is just a normal HPS commercial grow but I saw some footage showing some of the other places they raided and a lot of them were half HPS half LED which I think is new for commercial grows? This is the first I've seen in the news anyway. It's interesting that LEDs are cheap enough for cash croppers now, we're led to believe that they aren't paying for electricity so it's not for efficiency either.

• Like 1

less detectable by chopper too as no infrared

why use hps when led out performs easily, less heat to manage, probably cheaper in the long run, shit I better empty my warehouse lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sweettooth said:

Dorset police at it again

I was just reading the echo and they’ve been on a mission around here recently. I’ve stopped my Percy grow a few months back and I’m reluctant to start a new one at the mo. I can smell so many small grows all over the place that I’d rather wait and play it safe until I get desperate. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, four2 said:

I was just reading the echo and they’ve been on a mission around here recently. I’ve stopped my Percy grow a few months back and I’m reluctant to start a new one at the mo. I can smell so many small grows all over the place that I’d rather wait and play it safe until I get desperate. 

yeah, operation mille don't sound good, they're proper on it, 12 warrants between March 1st and 16th July. most of these "criminals" deal in bigger drugs and probably use county lines to distribute which will always get a red flag. keep.it small, keep it percy

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Newcouch said:

By my calculations each plant now worth £700.

Capitalist scumbags.

My plants are priceless.

• Like 1

BTW further to my "I used to do coke" posts earlier. I enjoyed it at the time and managed not to be an arsehole...well everyone still talks to me lol BUT I don't "think" I would do it or certainly not as much of it if I knew then what i know now

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sweettooth said:

yeah, operation mille don't sound good, they're proper on it, 12 warrants between March 1st and 16th July.

They're calling it a special operation but it sounds like the usual game of whack-a-mole to me.

The war on drugs is a never ending series of "victories".

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Simple Jack said:

They're calling it a special operation but it sounds like the usual game of whack-a-mole to me.

The war on drugs is a never ending series of "victories".

Its a pure propangada operation. Playing to the Daily Mail crowd.

• Like 1

On 06/07/2023 at 8:30 AM, Newcouch said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66117047

By my calculations each plant now worth £700. this if memory serves is a slight decrease from previous figures of over £1000.

There is a simple solution to this organised crime, slavery lark; legalise. doh.

Its a plant ffs.

Lady copper in the video says £500 per plant. 

So much for the cost of living crisis, eh? A grand, then 700, now 500. 300 next week? Proper runaway deflation that...