Plants now worth >£700 each in 130m seizure

Newcouch

I see a vid of the plants on a news Ch .....most were seedlings and not even in flower by all accounts lol   

Either way its a cash crop and fair play to the filth for their bust :george:     Gives them good figures and keeps the numbers up leading to less percy busts :yep:

Be a good upstanding citizen , grow your own a help with the County Lines probs  :yep:          

I did see they also recovered coke & shooters ...... a great bust & haul if it save a few lives along the way.   

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, OldFord said:

"Be a good upstanding citizen , grow your own "  :yep:    

Edited by Mr mcgregor
  • Like 3

BBC article this morning heavily laying on how its all linked to organised crime, hard drugs, violence.

Depressingly close to the realisation that legalisation would stop most of that...

Edited by Two Tents
  • Like 6

Just now, OldFord said:

??

Trying to use my tablet,unsuccessfully. 

Agreeing with your "be an upstanding citizen and grow your own"

• Like 3

Two points here.

1. This is old bill DEFLATION pre covid it was a grand a plant

2. @OldFord some of the nicest people I have ever met have been drug dealers of all sorts...No they never used kids, No they didn't hang about outside schools, The flip side is some of the biggest cunts I have ever met have to my knowledge never broken a law, But they are the type that would point you out in a hole in the ground if you were fleeing for your life and it earnt them £1.....Hope you get what I am saying mate.

Not all or even the majority of dealers are bad people - they are you/me/all of us they are just a representation of society in general, some good some bad etc etc.

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Two Tents said:

BBC article this morning heavily laying on how its all linked to organised crime, hard drugs, violence.

Depressingly close to the realisation that legalisation would stop most of that...

and deprive the Old Boys Club of financial revenue  /  the senior Plod's officers limelight  /  politicians more ammunition  ..... Sadly  dont see it anytime soon mate.   

• Like 4

Just now, Diddy said:

Two points here.

1. This is old bill DEFLATION pre covid it was a grand a plant

2. @OldFord some of the nicest people I have ever met have been drug dealers of all sorts...No they never used kids, No they didn't hang about outside schools, The flip side is some of the biggest cunts I have ever met have to my knowledge never broken a law, But they are the type that would point you out in a hole in the ground if you were fleeing for your life and it earnt them £1.....Hope you get what I am saying mate.

Not all or even the majority of dealers are bad people - they are you/me/all of us they are just a representation of society in general, some good some bad etc etc.

Yeah i hear you mate ,  i know good guys that deal too ,  BUT they stick to a bit of herb.  

The coke just seems to bring out the inner dickhead in most  ,  seen so many coked up twats kicking off just because they are coked up ,  always want to blame whatever poison they were on after someones went too far !    Long gone are the days of a good solid one on one to fix your probs ,  most want to group up and  shoot / stab the shit outta someone and think their hard by doing it lol   

Im all for them busting the the flippant cash crop growers as the plod is on fixed KPI's like most businesses and by busting the larger cash crops they leave the little fish alone so im all for it ,

NO i wouldnt grass !!!  but its the risk you run when you upscale ,  all for a guy growing a bit extra to cover the bills &  get his for free :yep:     

Each to their own , you run the risk you need to be man enough to take the end result.   

• Like 4

Agree to disagree on most of that too lol , sorry mate. Many coke users can be a pain at times but again it tends to just expose people who had the arsehole gene lurking beneath the surface.

Sounds like im just picking at ya so I honestly will leave it at that. But suffice to say many dealers of anything are just business people who understand how to run a shop. I know a dealer who had been dealing weed/hash since the late 70's who is the type who has several sources for his wares which enables him to say when you call "Het I have some soft black here..it's QUITE nice" He never pushes it not ever and it is always what he says it is. He is a tad more expensive than the "E Scooter dealers" but lots more discreet and the quality is never in question. As it happens he also has access to very decent quality "Top shelf" stuff...I used to indulge when young and stupid BUT since I knocked it on the head over 15 years ago now the fella NEVER mentions it EVER. This animal sponsors one local kid's footie team near where he resides, also a local charity for reformed addicts, He also sponsors a professional football team in Scotland a team who plays in Div 1..so the Div is just down from Prem...It costs a few quid...but he does it because 1. He can. 2. He is a genuinely nice guy.

He is not unique.

Like I say you will get arseholes who have never taken nor sold a drug in their life. Just the same as you will come across plenty arseholes who do sell/take.

Im with professor nut or whatever his name was. Legalize it, quality control the powdery stuff and use the tax revenue to support those who wish/need to get off their poison.

• Like 11

So all that gear plus 20kg cocaine and they found 1 gass gun in Tony Montanas residence? lol

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Diddy said:

Agree to disagree on most of that too lol , sorry mate. Many coke users can be a pain at times but again it tends to just expose people who had the arsehole gene lurking beneath the surface.

Sounds like im just picking at ya so I honestly will leave it at that. But suffice to say many dealers of anything are just business people who understand how to run a shop. I know a dealer who had been dealing weed/hash since the late 70's who is the type who has several sources for his wares which enables him to say when you call "Het I have some soft black here..it's QUITE nice" He never pushes it not ever and it is always what he says it is. He is a tad more expensive than the "E Scooter dealers" but lots more discreet and the quality is never in question. As it happens he also has access to very decent quality "Top shelf" stuff...I used to indulge when young and stupid BUT since I knocked it on the head over 15 years ago now the fella NEVER mentions it EVER. This animal sponsors one local kid's footie team near where he resides, also a local charity for reformed addicts, He also sponsors a professional football team in Scotland a team who plays in Div 1..so the Div is just down from Prem...It costs a few quid...but he does it because 1. He can. 2. He is a genuinely nice guy.

He is not unique.

Like I say you will get arseholes who have never taken nor sold a drug in their life. Just the same as you will come across plenty arseholes who do sell/take.

Im with professor nut or whatever his name was. Legalize it, quality control the powdery stuff and use the tax revenue to support those who wish/need to get off their poison.

I think you may have picked me up wrong mate  ,   i got zero issues with tightly run op's   its the flippant / open / careless grows i dislike. ,  i build cars for quite a few very high end guys as cars is an easy cash mover :yep:  these guys run STRICT op's ,  no household grows ,  picking on the infirm / elderly / unstable / people who the local hard man think they can get away with bullying and using their place / rooms/ homes for a grow.    Guys that dont tolerate any shit ,  guys that a prominent for all the right reasons in their community and an op like that takes effort & control.    That kind of operation will go on & on and has done for time , some guys i have been doing cars for 30+ yrs now.     

The other kind that harm / threaten the local community i couldnt be happier to see them busted.     The foreign grows in houses / blatantly open  / effecting local residents.     

Yeah i get the dickheads in all walks of life ,  people can naturally just be twats :yep:   The powder just seems to bring it out on lots though , add a few jars and some poor fuckers getting stabbed up as the twats went too far ... but wouldnt if straight.     Quality control is one way but what if its regulated and lots will want stronger .. back on the old black market at increased prices ?      All pipe dream stuff i think as come on we cant even get a bit of green on the up & up unless you wanna pay the gov a handsome fee.    

• Like 8

@OldFord Now that post I CAN agree with 100% lol . not that anybody needs me to validate their post or even their views lol . But yeah those who are bad apples should be viewed and treated as such. The trouble is the law and it's application means that the good guys will cop just as much hassle and time as the bad guys if they are caught, The guy who does all the sponsoring very nearly copped an unfortunate one when someone crashed into HIS car and wanted to call the police etc even though no danger was present and no injuries all round. The fella just said look mate I am on my way to a very important meeting with a client and even though this was your fault  am happy to just let you sort out your own damage and I will sort mine. He very rarely ever travels with anything connected to his income, but there is always the odd occasion when his "clients" make it so that he has to come through...But it just brings it home that you are just an unfortunate event away from disaster in that game.

I have seen people who were very discrete caught because of fires in nearby buildings, A boy falling through a roof was another...all totally unconnected with the operations in hand but things that freakily led to them either having to very quickly clean up/move things or indeed one poor fella copping a few years.

I will end with my fav coke joke....I always hated coke, I just liked the smell of the dam stuff.

• Like 5

Dorset police at it again, looks familair that place, one of the many industiral estates round here, surprised no one grows next to lush cosmetics, that estate stinks of bath bombs, saying that, would probably make some rough floral smelling weed lol

• Like 3