Controller differences

sweettooth

Used to a GAS AC-EC fan controller on my hyper fan but now run the acinfinity 69 Pro with my S6 fan which also runs my lights too.

I'm getting quite big differences between the 2, the probes are bunched together so are in the same place.

Unsure which one to believe

large.64a654551009f_Screenshot_20230706_061024_InkbirdPro.jpg

large.64a65455bed69_Screenshot_20230706_061031_ACInfinity.jpg

The temp isn't too bad but quite often it's the humidity that's out and can be by miles, I don't use the humidity trigger, only the temperature trigger as I run a dehumidifier in the tent. one thing I will say is the probe on the 69 has a tiny wee hole for the humidity where as the inkbird ihc200 has a much larger sensor.

I'm kind of swaying towards the inkbird being gospel but always creeps me out seeing such high RH values on the 69 which also skews my data graphs and vpd monitoring.

the 69 seems to update and change its readings in real time, the inkbirds seem a tad slower.

anyone else have this issue?

when I ran my gas controller,  everything was pretty much bang on

Im having this same issue currently, that i too would like some answers on

iv put a cheap anologue hygrometer in the room which shows 70% (its cheap, not sure if i trust it)

i have 2 of the cheap digital hygrometers that you put in jars, they both show 79%

My Ink bird shows 81%

But my ac infinity controller shows 85%

For some reason iv never trusted the ac infinity controler. You can adjust it on the app, but im not sure which % is correct to make an adjustment :crybaby:

I think i will use an average of the cheap digital ones and the inkbird

Look into hygrometer salt calibration, buy a half decent hygrometer, do the salt thing and then use that as your datum for everything else. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

Never doubted my hygrometer but I'll turn the second one tonight just to check the score seeing yours are all over the scale

Ill be going back to my GAS controller soon as I have a 10" Vector V2 to roll out once Ive pulled my finger out my arse and build my loft room. Ill use the S6 and controller for my veg area, I do like the sunrise/sunset feature of the 69 pro though, looks like I may have to swap to the Telos Growcast for my flower room.

Will try the salt calibration