Hello to all

Shotgun185

Just dropping in to say hi to all. 38 years old from east Anglia! Have been in the back ground on here for a while now and thought it’s time I built up the courage to say hi! Done a grow bout 3 years ago which went to shit so haven’t grown again until this year.I have 4 autos now coming to the last few weeks on the go, with some photos in the veg tent getting ready.thanks to this site I have upgraded a few things and bought some new stuff also.

I find it hard with these kind of things with being social as I have autism only now being diagnosed and suffer ready bad from depression and anxiety among other stuff.

will hopefully be doing a subscription at some point today or tomorrow as I’m loving the subbies list on here! 

atb 

shotgun 

• Like 14

Honestly mate, 

It sounds like you'll probably fit right in :yep:

We've all got our issues lol

Get a grow diary going in the relevant section :)

It's a great way to keep check on how you're getting on, 

plus you'll get plenty of advice along the way. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 7

sorry to hear abot yer woe mate , as @Shumroom says it good to talk here members are so kind to new members ,will help you get on in life an forget about

any stress , regards geogeo

• Like 6

Welcome aboard sir :yep:       Lots of very talented and helpful people on here ,  get a diary on the go to get the best out of this place.

Pics are a pain to upload the first time  ,  after that its all good :yep:

The very best of luck with your run and hope you get the results your seeking sir 

• Like 5

Wilkommen!

You will have a blast here, lots of lovely, kind people, I haven't seen a nasty response yet  which every other site seems to have an abundance of, i'm going to pass on some advice here,taht was given to me, USE FIREFOX BROWSER even if only for this site, i was getting really frustrated trying to upload pictures, the ONLY fix was using firefox, it stopped everything else on the site from acting foolish too!

I can pretty much guarantee nobody, other than yourself, is going to have the slightest bit of negativity regarding the autism! we are all humans living on this spinning ball of dirt and water after all :) , depression can be a bitch, so have a chat and clear your mind on here :) . GET SOME PICTURES UP we all like to see the lasses!

• Like 4

@geogeo @OldFord @MoT thank you for your nice welcome.

will be getting some pics up soon. Yer have been using Firefox for this site after reading about it! Have uploaded a couple of water sample pics and all went with a breeze! So far so good! :)

With the autism, I have always thought life seemed a bit different for me but I’m from the era when nothing was known about it and I was just a pain in the arse kid! :wallbash:
It’s come to light more as my son has it and the similarities with things is unreal! But since jumping through the first load of hoops on the road it has explained a lot about me and my life. When I was younger I never really noticed it as I was so dam high all the time and life seemed so easy. Hence why I’m back here trying to grow some calm for my life. I’ve had the dreaded long covid for 18 months now as well and that ain’t no fun either! 

shotgun

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Shotgun185 said:

Hence why I’m back here trying to grow some calm for my life.

I like that sentiment “grow some calm” :yep:

Welcome to the boards Im sure f you start a diary and stick some photos in there the crew will help you get to where you want to be, it really is the best way. 

Enjoy and all the best.

:yinyang:

• Like 5

Welcome aboard @Shotgun185

You will be good as gold on here sunshine, there's some real nice folk and plenty of knowledge to be had so stick around.. we all have our issues or most of us, I bearly talk to a soul outside of this community mate and without this place I reckon I'd lose my nut before long..nice to be able to talk to like minded people especially when your feeling a little down, reach out there's always someone around to pass the time and keep your mind off the shit that lifes sometimes throws at us.. dive in and fill your boots bro im sure you will wish you did it sooner.. look forward to seeing what you get up to when you find the time to start a diary.. dont let the dark times get you down UK420 can be your light in the dark :yep:

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 6

Welmet fellow grower.

All sorts o people in here dude, you'll be alright.

But it does seems I'm the only sane one on this site!:eek:
If only that were true...:schmoll:

• Like 4