When was Ultra Early Love F6 created?

childofmelee

My account is too new to PM Amarillo slim so I'll ask the question here.  What year was Ultra Early Love F6 created?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, childofmelee said:

My account is too new to PM Amarillo slim so I'll ask the question here.  What year was Ultra Early Love F6 created?

You only got 20 posts to go and your sorted mate ,   get some of your music tastes up on the What You Listening to  :yep:     Easy to rack up a few posts.   

I cant tag as the system says no !!  lol         Can someone plx tag  Slin in on this ,   thanks 

Edited by OldFord

11 hours ago, childofmelee said:

If you use @ before a persons name its will notify them you asked them a direct question to get a response. @Amarillo slim easy :hippy:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, brock1 said:

If you use @ before a persons name its will notify them you asked them a direct question to get a response. @Amarillo slim easy :hippy:

Show off lol        I cant tag for shit today ,  no pics , nothing ,  systems keeps kicking me out.... the joys lol   

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Show off lol        I cant tag for shit today ,  no pics , nothing ,  systems keeps kicking me out.... the joys lol   

Bloody pain isn't it. I managed to find the time yesterday to update my thread in the breeding section. Typed a hour with my partial sight and sausage fingers only for it to not post or save the message like it sometimes does. :wallbash: that update might take me a month in their but it will be done. Probably be growing not only the aneuploid x polyploid I have developing but the triploids I haven't even started growing yet by the time I get to explaining what these actually are to people. I have to use 2 search engines to post pics & stuff to :thumbdown:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Bloody pain isn't it. I managed to find the time yesterday to update my thread in the breeding section. Typed a hour with my partial sight and sausage fingers only for it to not post or save the message like it sometimes does. :wallbash: that update might take me a month in their but it will be done. Probably be growing not only the aneuploid x polyploid I have developing but the triploids I haven't even started growing yet by the time I get to explaining what these actually are to people. I have to use 2 search engines to post pics & stuff to :thumbdown:

I feel your pain mate !!    3 times i uploaded pics , resized / processed and then nada / zilch / feck all !!      I know it will improve as the upgrades occur , just a PITA at the mo lol   

Sundays my morning of reading ,  will get elbows deep in your Advancement thread :yep:         

Copy / paste seems to be the way forward as it save retyping when you post and then the system kicks you out ,    always copy / paste ,  that right click saved me hours recently :yep:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

I would like your post but again..."system says no" lol

It's really stopping me enjoying the site of late,can't even click onto next page in a thread!! I've got the work around but it must be bad if I'm spending more time at icmag lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

I would like your post but again..."system says no" lol

It's really stopping me enjoying the site of late,can't even click onto next page in a thread!! I've got the work around but it must be bad if I'm spending more time at icmag lol

I can't like posts either or click onto the next page, this site is very buggy.  

12 hours ago, OldFord said:

You only got 20 posts to go and your sorted mate ,   get some of your music tastes up on the What You Listening to  :yep:     Easy to rack up a few posts.   

I cant tag as the system says no !!  lol         Can someone plx tag  Slin in on this ,   thanks 

Alright thanks, I'll rattle off 20 posts in some obscure part of the forum.

9 hours ago, brock1 said:

@Amarillo slim never responded last time I did that so I assumed @ doesn't work like some of the other functions on this site.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, childofmelee said:

@Amarillo slim never responded last time I did that so I assumed @ doesn't work like some of the other functions on this site.

Yer that could be the case.

If your using a mobile like me lads duck duck go works fine for me :yep:

I had loads of agg when on chrome and as stu said it really does take the enjoyment out of trying to interact with others.. if on a lap or desktop ive no idea what would help..

Hopefully soon the site updates send these gremlins packing 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, childofmelee said:

I can't like posts either or click onto the next page, this site is very buggy.  

If your on a phone...if you long click(press and hold) on either like or the next page etc a pop up box will appear,click open in new tab and everything works as normal?? Only thing is you'll have about 30 windows open by the end of a browse lol

On 01/07/2023 at 0:22 AM, childofmelee said:

What year was Ultra Early Love F6 created?

2018, as mentioned in the Lovelock description.  

Prior to that it had been bred in an open pollination type style by people like Arnold (outdoorkingseeds) , D’archangle & Harold.  Originally from Reeferman.  

Was a fair bit of variation in the F5s, I took the most NLD (‘sativa’) plant to reverse and pollinated a nice early example which had excellent mold resistance.  The F6 mother I use being a near perfect blend of the two individuals selected at F5, as well as having better septroia resistance than is typical of the line.  

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

2018, as mentioned in the Lovelock description.  

Prior to that it had been bred in an open pollination type style by people like Arnold (outdoorkingseeds) , D’archangle & Harold.  Originally from Reeferman.  

Was a fair bit of variation in the F5s, I took the most NLD (‘sativa’) plant to reverse and pollinated a nice early example which had excellent mold resistance.  The F6 mother I use being a near perfect blend of the two individuals selected at F5, as well as having better septroia resistance than is typical of the line.  

I read the description multiple times and still didn't click on that it was created in 2018, I smoke too much.

Anyway, thanks for the detailed description of Locklove's history.

• Like 1