Hello, Really happy to be here!

ThatTinyOne

Hi, thankyou for approving my registration!

My name is ThatTinyOne, I've recently decided to get back into growing after a few years away. I found all my old growing equipment and seeds, so although I'm not expecting the seeds to be successful, I'm going to give it a go. 

I only like to grow 1 plant at a time, due to needing to keep fairly stealthy.

I'm off work now for the weekend, so I'm looking forward to exploring the forum.

Thankyou.

• Like 13

WILLKOMMEN!!!! hopefully some of those old seeds will pop for you and we can all enjoy and support your grow, people here are as kind as ever!

Edited by MoT
  • Like 6

Herzlichen Dank, MoT.

Yes, I'd love to get something out of the seeds, although I know the odds won't be that high after them being packed away for so many years - but we can have hope.

I'm waiting for the first one to germinate, so fingers crossed!

• Like 4

Hi @shumroom , I tried to subscribe minutes after receiving the email notification that my account had been approved, but bank won't accept the transfer payment without me entering whether it is a business or personal account, and an account name.

I have asked for some help via the "Contact Us" link, so as soon as the saviours arrive I will be a happy little subscriber!

Just now, ThatTinyOne said:

Hi @shumroom , I tried to subscribe minutes after receiving the email notification that my account had been approved, but bank won't accept the transfer payment without me entering whether it is a business or personal account, and an account name.

I have asked for some help via the "Contact Us" link, so as soon as the saviours arrive I will be a happy little subscriber!

Well its pretty simple (i think) if you own a business and are using the card tied to said business, it will be  a business account, and  if you are just a regular hard working member of society in general it will be a personal account...

Yes, but my bank is  asking for the name and account type of uk420 in order to send the payment to them. 

• Like 2

@ShumRoom all done, I've sent payment, just waiting for it to be delivered on the forum's end, now. 

Thankyou for your help, I did a few searches previously but that particular thread didn't appear in the results, I'd have been searching forever if you hadn't have pointed me in the right direction.

My bank was REALLY antsy about it, though. Had to click through 5 screens of warnings etc!

• Like 3

The Bossman will be in touch with you once he receives your payment,

to ask what seeds you want and for a safe address for him sending them out to you :) 

Atb

:yinyang: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ThatTinyOne said:

Yes, but my bank is  asking for the name and account type of uk420 in order to send the payment to them. 

I'm sorry, i wasn't trying to be an ass! :) 

• Like 1