Can I?

tranlands

Hello all,me AGAIN,

just a quick one,can you re pot when one week in flower ??,

I would be grateful for any help,

much thanx

Short answer: No

Long answer: Yes, but.... 

I'm assuming we're talking about a photo dependent plant here, in which case most strains will keep rooting for about 3 weeks into 12/12, so if it's a small up size then it could be worth doing, if your existing pot is root bound and your worried about stress or having to water too often. But if the next pot up is too big you'll be at risk of waterlogging your soi and all the bad thing that come with it. 

Now about the "most strains" thing; that comes down to how Indica or Sativa leaning, or more accurately how broad leaf or narrow leaf dominant (BLD NLD) your plants are, the more BLD they are, the more true my previous statement will be, but the more NLD they are, the more likely they are to continue rooting after the 3 week period sometimes well into flower. 

E2A For future reference, flip to flower when you can see a few roots in the holes of the bottom of the final pot, that way for the most part you'll end up in that sweet spot of a fully rooted but not root bound pot. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3