One big fat cola at 12cm wide, Orange Juice by Dinafem.

Amnesia

:eek: Got to be one of the fattest buds i've ever grew. Keeps foxtailing and now here at 9 weeks in one of the main colas is 12cm wide! supposed to be a scrog too lol This is what i call one big fat head.

2 plants in here in 20 litre pots, almost ready and i expect around a weeks time. :wub:

orange juice by dinafem, day 63 flower.pic7

orange juice by dinafem, day 63 flower.pic8

orange juice by dinafem, day 63 flower.pic6

orange juice by dinafem, day 63 flower.pic3

orange juice by dinafem, day 63 flower.pic4

orange juice by dinafem, day 63 flower.pic5

orange juice by dinafem, day 63 flower.pic2

orange juice by dinafem, day 63 flower.pic1

• Like 21

Damn, she's a mutant lol 

I hope you've got some good airflow in there, last time I had fat buds I ended up getting bud rot right in the middle right where the small leafs that go into the bud go yellow, I'd pluck some of them out and check down deep if you can but they're proper girthy

• Like 2

Thanks everyone, no cuts were took as i grow from seed, only ever done 2 clone grows in 15 years of this hobby. Checked all over for budrot and all is good, i find if you keep the rh down and as @mystic_roots says good airflow throughout the canopy the risks are minimised. :yep:

This has been a pleasurable grow, not been any trouble at all and grew like on steroids :eek: bit of yellowing going on now as i've almost stopped the food and mainly on plain water now. Thing is, the girls have not slowed down the drinking either as they normally do at the end of flowering, its as if they are still putting on weight!

They will take as long as they need anyhow, think Dinafem said they were 10 weekers and they do look almost done so nearly there as we hit Day 65 today.

Not shown them at light on so here are a few pics took today at Day 65 into 12/12 :skin_up:

orange juice by dinafem, day 65 flower.pic1

orange juice by dinafem, day 65 flower.pic2

orange juice by dinafem, day 65 flower.pic3

orange juice by dinafem, day 65 flower.pic4

• Like 14

A few good qaulity lights off bud shots of that and its COTC material :yep:        Awesome sight mate.     

• Like 4

Awesome man, I love big buds…and I cannot lie :smokin:

Will you break it up to dry or keep it whole? 

@Chick0ndipper Yes i will be breaking it up into smaller pieces to dry just to make sure deep inside is all good, at 4 inches across you can never be too careful :yep:

• Like 2

Just an update on how the ladies are doing. At 10 weeks and 1 day into 12/12 now and they are not slowing down, still drinking the same amount and frequency of water although there is hardly any new pistil growth, just the odd top of the colas which you sometimes get forever anyhow. Lots of foxtailing has been going on and the buds are very heavy and dense with a few yoyo's needed and in place, if this was not in a scrog they would of fell over some time ago:thisbig:

Most of the trichs are milky but very few ambers to be seen on the buds. Looking very promising smellwise and still strong fresh citrus :wub:  The bud to leaf ratio is very good and are going to be a breeze to trim up.

So the plan is to keep them going for as long as they need. They could be harvested now but i hear the orange juice is not the strongest smoke sp its maybe a good idea to get a few more amber trichomes going on, i don't want a heavy hitter though as i do prefer more of a daytme smoke. Dinafem say they are 10 weekers, more sativa with elongated buds which is spot on, high thc but low cbd.:yep:

I will probably take these to 11 weeks 12/12 which will be in 6 days time if not a little sooner.

Took a few pics today at 10 weeks and 1 day, a mixture of lights off and on. Again, a few of them here but you can never have enough pics?

Will update come harvest time. Happy Growing :smokin:

orange juice by dinafem, day 71 flower.pic1

orange juice by dinafem, day 71 flower.pic2

orange juice by dinafem, day 71 flower.pic3

orange juice by dinafem, day 71 flower.pic4

orange juice by dinafem, day 71 flower.pic5

orange juice by dinafem, day 71 flower.pic6

orange juice by dinafem, day 71 flower.pic7

orange juice by dinafem, day 71 flower.pic8

• Like 8

:execute:today :yahoo: Well today is 10 weeks and 4 days into flowering and its come to the end. not too many ambers at all considering they are so far into flower but they do look very promising on looks and smell alone. :wub: I don't want too much of a heavy hitter so i feel now is the right time, been on plain water for over a week now. Last pictures of them before the chop, that one cola though is an absolute monster and really has got to the fattest heads i've ever grew. :thisbig:

Will update after chop. :smokin:

orange juice by dinafem, day 74 flower.pic1

orange juice by dinafem, day 74 flower.pic2

orange juice by dinafem, day 74 flower.pic3

orange juice by dinafem, day 74 flower.pic4

orange juice by dinafem, day 74 flower.pic5

orange juice by dinafem, day 74 flower.pic6

orange juice by dinafem, day 74 flower.pic7

orange juice by dinafem, day 74 flower.pic8

I've put a clipper lighter on top of that huge cola for size comparison, heavyweight. :thisbig:

orange juice by dinafem, day 74 flower.pic9

• Like 11