Antonio_DutchPassion

For anyone growing some Dutch Passion varieties outdoors this season! :pitchfork:

Please share and talk about your grow here :thumsup:

• Like 3

A few pics   

large_043.JPGlarge_044.JPG

The Shaman  ,   been topped ,  manipulated  and spreading very nicely ,   very happy / healthy  /  shaping up nicely ,   got a very deep pungent aroma and thriving :yep:

large_062.JPGlarge_063.JPGlarge_064.JPG

• Like 7

On 6/27/2023 at 0:22 PM, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

For anyone growing some Dutch Passion varieties outdoors this season! :pitchfork:

Please share and talk about your grow here :thumsup:

Not recommended for this climate or  outdoor grow but I purchased a Mokum tulip seed and it's by far the best, lovely healthy plant. I'm very happy with it and wish I'd got more, I deffo will next year.

• Like 3

Glad to hear about that @kittythemonkey :realcool: Do you have any pictures to share?

Thanks everybody else for sharing your experiences!! :george:

All the ladies are looking well, keep them updates coming I would say, all the best! :hippy:

• Like 2

On 7/4/2023 at 10:48 AM, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

Glad to hear about that @kittythemonkey :realcool: Do you have any pictures to share?

Thanks everybody else for sharing your experiences!! :george:

All the ladies are looking well, keep them updates coming I would say, all the best! :hippy:

no pics sorry but am well impressed..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Skywalker haze auto , was munched down from around 4th node around 40 cm high at beginning, I left the stem in the pot, and it miraculously grew to about 35 cm again had 1 main stem and 4 x ma's tree branches didn't weigh, but aboutva Oz stonk the house out abit drying , I would like to grow these again really happy. 

Decent chunky haze buds crystally aswell.

large.20230905_095703_compress7.jpglarge.20230905_095724_compress45.jpg

Nice comeback & result  B :yep:      Keen to hear your thoughts after a wee smoke :yep:   

I have some of these in the fridge,   i thought i had given them out to fellow old gits ....and then found the pack in an old seed tub , must have misplaced them.   

Enjoy mate :george:

• Like 1

Oh they had such a lovely terpine smell , they dried fast in around 5 days and when I de stalked them they smelt bloody ansum.

Yes mate Deffo give them a go there XL so I imagine they could grow to a decent size and yield well.

Edited by B-real

• 8 months later...

Has anyone here grown sfv og auto or Cinderella jack auto outdoors ?