Anyone grown Amarillo slim's Fuckwarp?

childofmelee

Just looking for any reviews on Fuckwarp from the UK420 store, anyone grown it?

Just wondering what the potency is like, mold resistance and flowering time.

• Like 1

Pretty sure he only released them this year, so don't think anyone will have an full term experience. You can trust Slims own description though, much more than most breeders. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Pretty sure he only released them this year, so don't think anyone will have an full term experience. You can trust Slims own description though, much more than most breeders. 

Alright thanks, I'll take that as an endorsement of the breeder.

Just now, MindSoup said:

Yeah @Amarillo slim is well and truly in it for the love mate, no hype, no BS. Plus you can get first hand advice directly from him if/when you should need it. 

Sounds good, I'm definitely going to run this strain in a few months when grow seasons starts here in the southern hemisphere.

• Like 2

I am running that strain now, and it is preforming very good the structure of these plants bud to leaf ratio is going to be crazy these plants will produce indoor quality flower if cared for correctly no doubt about that my friend:bong:

• Like 7

As a new release your not gonna find out much with regards to how they finish up but as others have said he is a breeder you can trust and always on hand for info if needed. Im not running fukwarp but have run a few of his creations outdoors in the UK and all of them have done really well..jump in mate im sure you won't be disappointed :yep:

Good luck :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 5

I have not run the FW but i have run numerous other creations of Slims and ZERO complaints :yep:

Bud structure is real indoor style  &  terp profile both on point !   

I highly doubt you will be disappointed with Slims cooking.       

Pics in my gallery of  MWF &  GLZ.   

All the best with them mate.       

• Like 5

Thanks for kind words guys…

@childofmelee the Fuckwarp (early) has been developed for latitudes of 50+,   Not sure what part of NZ you are planning on growing in, but at 45 these will be very very early, and at 40 will act like auto-flowers,  giving you some high quality summer bud, but likely small yields due to plants and therefore low yields.  

The lovelock might be a better option if you want reasonable sized plants, probably coming in mid march time.  A couple years back another NZ grower on here did well with a similar cross I made (Warlock x MWF).   Cheers 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Thanks for kind words guys…

@childofmelee the Fuckwarp (early) has been developed for latitudes of 50+,   Not sure what part of NZ you are planning on growing in, but at 45 these will be very very early, and at 40 will act like auto-flowers,  giving you some high quality summer bud, but likely small yields due to plants and therefore low yields.  

The lovelock might be a better option if you want reasonable sized plants, probably coming in mid march time.  A couple years back another NZ grower on here did well with a similar cross I made (Warlock x MWF).   Cheers 

I'm at latitude 38 and looking for full yields so thanks for the heads up, I'll give Lovelock a go this upcoming season. 

If a plant comes close to finishing by the 7th April with 10% losses to botrytis it doesn't get any better than that in my region, non-stop rain after the first week of April so have to pull.  

How well does Lovelock handle rain and humidity? poorly/average/good?  Just asking because it gets wet and humid here during autumn and I'm wondering if I should throw all my eggs into one basket with Lovelock. Well, I might run a couple of other strains but just a few plants.

Edited by childofmelee
  • Like 2

On 6/27/2023 at 0:47 AM, greengrocer93 said:

I am running that strain now, and it is preforming very good the structure of these plants bud to leaf ratio is going to be crazy these plants will produce indoor quality flower if cared for correctly no doubt about that my friend:bong:

I'm going to follow along with your grow, I see you've got other strains there and I'm especially interested in the Lovelock as well.  

• Like 3

12 hours ago, greengrocer93 said:

@childofmeleei will be posting individual pictures on Monday

Greengrocer93

Great!! Can't wait.  Just looking back over your posts it looks like your girls are 8 weeks old, they're looking good.

• Like 1

@childofmeleeyh I would say so I haven't been keeping track like I did in the past just letting them do there thing now days,I popped them in water on 420 and they where up shortly after, and both breeders have got great strains to offer u real gorilla seeds are setting levels in UK outdoor scene, @panik

• Like 3